Aether x Scaramouche

——MODERN AU——-

AETHERS POV

Aether walked down the halls, smiling at whoever he seen. He was just nice like that, and it partially was just a habit at this point. Of course, this resulted in him having lots of admirers, each one thinking aether was nice to them because he liked them, not because he was nice to pretty much anyone he meets.

As he walked, on person in particular caught his eye. The guy he saw had deep blue hair, and was looking down. The second aether smiled at him, he looked up and grinned at him. The exchange was actually rather weird, so aether looked down at his shoes and sped up. He could feel the boys eyes on the back of his head, and it made him shudder at he walked. Aether walked into his classroom and slipped into his desk, but for some reason the blue haired boy was stuck in his mind. He was kinda cute, except for that supper creepy stare. Oh well, Aether thought. I will probably never see him again.

Aether was wrong, as the next person to walk into the class was the blue haired boy. Aether looked at him as he walked to the seat beside aether and sat down. "Hello," the boy said, "I am Scaramouche. Who might you be?" Aether blushed, thinking Scaramouches voice was kinda hot. "Hi Scara-chan! I'm aether!" He said in a cheerful tone, hoping for some reason that scara would find him hot.(I will be calling Scaramouche scara because that is way too much to type every few seconds)

SCARAS POV

Scara looked at the blond boy, thinking about what he would look like with nothing on- NO, he thought, NO NO NO. But did he just call him Scara-chan? That was so fucking cute. So... maybe it would be ok to toy with him? Scara pulled his chair closer to aether and watched as the blonde turned red. " hey aether?" He asked. "Yes scara-chan?" Aether said in return. "Wanna skip this dump and come to my place?~" since aether was so fucking pure he didn't think anything of it. "Sure, why not!" Aether exclamed.

Scara pulled him down the hall and out into the fresh air. "My house is only a few houses away. It shouldn't take long to get there," the blue haired boy said to this practically stranger that was super fucking cute. He grinned, thinking about what he could do with aether. Of course though aether was thinking like video games or something. Scara seen his house and turned onto the walkway, pulling aether with him. The second they walked through the door, scara pulled aether into a kiss. Aether pulled away with a disgusted look on his face. " oh aether~ no need to make that face, you know I'm doing it because I loooove you~" scara reasoned as aether tried to leave the house. " but I barely know you!" Aether exclaimed, scared. " oh, you will soon~" scara said creepily. (I don't think creepily is a word but OH WELL it is here) scara hit aether in the head with something really hard knocking him out. Scara looked at the blonds face, and smiled. "Now, your mine~"

536 words!!!!!!!!! Tell me if y'all wanna part two!!!!!!!