1-10

MTLNATION

notifications

Signed To 3 Billion Villas At The Beginning

infoReport

bookmark

list

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

0%

Chapter 1 Sign-in System

Next Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

"Ding! The host is detected to meet the binding conditions and is being bound..."

"Ding! The binding is successful, the host meets the conditions for seeing, do you sign in?"

"Who?"

Lin Chen, who was losing her soul, was startled, and then there was a burst of ecstasy.

As a fan of novels, Lin Chen naturally knows what the system means.

Without hesitation, Lin Chen roared in his heart: "Sign in!"

"Ding! Congratulations to the host for signing in successfully and getting a Bugatti Veyron global customized supercar, worth 300 million yuan, please mention it by the host!"

"Three... three hundred million?!"

Lin Chen's eyes widened. Even though he had read many exaggerated online novels, he was taken aback by the price.

Cow breaking!

It's so special!

Jingle Bell……

At this time, Lin Chen's cell phone rang suddenly, an unfamiliar number.

Lin Chen just connected.

A sweet voice came from the other end.

"Is it Mr. Lin Chen?"

"Yes, it's me."

"Mr. Lin, I am the manager of the Bugatti Veyron 4S shop. The car you ordered has arrived in the shop. I don't know when you will be free to mention it?"

"Just today."

After hanging up the phone, Lin Chen was excited.

Three hundred million cars, how many can you afford to drive in the world?

ADVERTISEMENT

You know, a moment ago, he was still a young man who was disgusted by his girlfriend, and at this moment he owned a Bugatti Veyron.

"Liu Wei, don't you despise me for being poor? Humph! You never dreamed that I, Lin Chen, might turn around one day!"

For this woman, Lin Chen lived frugally and worked hard, but in the end he was betrayed!