sorry for not update but a new story

Me: hello everyone,  if your wondering why I have write story awhile. One I got my back hurt and I couldn't walk or move my back over few weeks. And two I got sick as well. Those weeks are not pleasant for me. 

I took few pills, and medicine for my body. But still hurt, never pull boat up, never do that again.

Me: Since we are in New year, why not make new story I plan after I gotten hurt and sick. Awhile i was healing, I start read a few story from fanfiction. Few story are harry potter, which gotten interesting with crossover with kamen rider, dragon ball z and super sentai as well. Here story I should have discuss with you but couldn't after I gotten hurt. Plus new story I just add as well. In list as well.

Harry potter: mechanical brawler of Haos and Darkus.
Plot: harry potter abandoned by his family for his twin brother. Years later goblet of fire summon harry and his friends from other side of universe. Now he back and this time he have power of light and dark fight beside him.

Harry: drive for hope
Plot: harry potter left behind by his uncle and aunt in japan after abandoned by his real parents. Years later summon by fire of goblet to take on triwizard games. Except he fight roidmude his kamen rider drive speed form. Now deal with crazy old man try control him, pervert woman's and family?

Izuku vs mecha izuku vs izuku 2
Plot: izuku midoriya face many villans, are stronger then him. Midoriya gotten stronger and ready for anything. He thought he is ready anything in his away Until Now. Midoriya must face his strongest foe, himself. One created from technology and other from genetic cloning from his cell. Can midoriya win battle or face his demise of his own copy?

Me: those story I discuss properly be out in Saturday if nothing well happen this week with out delays!  Oh Williamsmaurice I gotten bad news, f!@$ file for Saturday story just disappear. I been trying figure out what happen and still can't find it. So I got to hold you story of until I figure what I'd going on? Please dont get mad. OK now since this is future story what comes in February.

Jaune vs oscar: battle of twilight
Plot: spin off story from oscar hero of light and jaune hero of dark. After jaune got kick put of beacon but went to atlas. Oscar join beacon to replacemebt of npr without telling him. Conflict continue as oscar and jaune meet, both battle each other for their reason. But unkown to them, danger of new type of grimms are pulling string, and want this happen. Can jaune and oscar work together as team or their rival of power continue rage on. What grimm can pull this and wgat purposes they want? Can team rwby, cfyv npr and rest correct their mistakes and stop fight before too late?

Harry potter: power of red dragon Emperor.
Plot: disown by his parents and send away to his abusive relatives. Harry  was abandoned on street in japan. Years later, goblet of fire summon him and he well show his ex family, the power of sacred gears ddraig.

Me: Ok that's for now, if any person ask questions, just answer here if is related to story. Delta out

 Delta out