not chapter but new story idea

I sit by fireplace, with mineta head on my wall, and I'm drinking my hot chocolate. Have Kate or better known as Xiao Keyan or better known as Kate from haomen qifu de chuntian manwa( artists name You Lu Wen Hua legally own it). Sit next to me as Aurora and Uganda knuckle sit in warm sits.

Me: hello my audience your wondering why I have not made chapter's for awhile. Well here two reason, one I got hook on summoner war chronicles and pokemon scarlet. Is fun game play on summoner war chronicles, I love water fairy and magical knight lapis. And don't care people says about pokemon scarlet and violet how bad is it. I only care is new pokemon, I love it, plus paradox pokemon is awesome. I got my self great tusk and trade pokemon for Iron valiant.

I drink my hot coffee and took out my book of ideas. And look at you all right now.

Me: second reason why I been on fanfiction and recently I read story's invole harry potter but disappointed that not many super sentai, bakugan or kamen rider for harry potter. But new idea to bring life in harry potter world.

I open up book of idea and many liths form, and pull out a three new story idea coming.

Me: here is three new story idea coming soon. Two are harry potter story and one story request from williamsmaurice1254

Harry potter: mechanical brawler of Haos and Darkus.
Plot: harry potter abandoned by his family for his twin brother. Years later goblet of fire summon harry and his friends from other side of universe. Now he back and this time he have power of light and dark fight beside him.

Harry: drive for hope
Plot: harry potter left behind by his uncle and aunt in japan after abandoned by his real parents. Years later summon by fire of goblet to take on triwizard games. Except he fight roidmude his kamen rider drive speed form. Now deal with crazy old man try control him, pervert woman's and family?

Maurice and The secret Saturdays

Plot:.....

Hey williamsmaurice1254, I'm kinda stuck with plot do gonna take awhile make. Please don't get mad, I might plan it releases your story next year since you have crazy list of items will drive me crazy. Just wait ok, I well make it soon.

Me: Ok that's it for now and have best holiday ever you have.

Kate: Delta.....

Me: huh?

I look at Kate, which she in lingerie, and Aurora as well. My face red and blood came our a little. And pale as they have ropes ready for me. Uganda knuckle left for night out.

Me: uh girls can we talk about this.......

Both: no!

Me: oh boy.....

Both jump Me and drag me to room, lock it and can hear a lot of moaning and 'no not their!!!!'