'You deserve better'

A/N: you might think the texts are a bit overdramatic but they're all from my conversations with my ex girlfriend lmao. 

'So Y/N, you recently ended your relationship with your girlfriend, well, now ex girlfriend, Esther. If I'm not mistaken, you guys had been together for over three years, right?' Ellen turned her attention to you.

You were part of the Wednesday cast. Jenna and you were having an interview about the show with Ellen DeGeneres. At least you thought it's gonna be about the show.

'Yes, that's true' you smiled uncomfortably.

'How does that make you feel?' the host asked again.

Jenna - and probably everyone from the audience - could sense that you were feeling extremely awkward and they didn't understand why Ellen is asking you these questions. But you knew exactly what you signed up for when you decided to participate in this interview.

'I think it was for the better' Jenna quietly said.

'What do you mean?' the 64 years old asked.

'Y/N is amazing just as she is. She's smart, kind, intelligent, interesting and breathtakingly beautiful. She deserves the whole world but that girl treated her like shit. Literal shit.'

'Still a little unclear to me...' Ellen stared at the brunette, waiting for some details.

*Flashback*

Jenna just finished filming for the day. Even though all she dreamed of was to have a nice bath and sleep, she wanted to check on you first. You've been weird throughout the whole day and she was almost 100% sure something was wrong.

She gently knock on your trailer's door and let herself in, smiling brightly at you when her eyes found yours. You smiled back softly.

'Hi' the brunette started and sat down next to you on the couch. 'I just wanted to make sure you're okay. You seemed off today.'

'I'm alright' you replied shortly and heard your phone ding again. You just rolled your eyes and let out a breath that you were holding in.

'What was that?' your co-star giggled a little.

'Esther' you sighed.

'What about her?'

You didn't say anything. You took your phone from the coffee table and handed it to Jenna after unlocking it.

She scrolled back a little and started reading the conversation you had with your girlfriend in the morning.

Esther

We didn't meet with that dude after all. I drove seven hours for nothing.

You

lol, are you going home now?

Esther

What's so funny? I drove seven hours for nothing. I don't think that's fucking funny, bitch.'

You

Uhm, I'm sorry...

Esther

Bye

Esther

Go be dry with someone else