She has a crush on you but you're a nerd

Jenna couldn't take her eyes off you. You looked so beautiful with your Y/H/C hair up in a ponytail, paying close attention to your literature teacher. You were chewing on your pen, writing down some notes here and there. You were simply the most gorgeous girl, she thought. 

'Take a picture, it lasts longer' Jenna's best friend, Emma teased her. 

'Shut up!' the brunette whispered and looked away from you.

'Why don't you ask Y/N out?' 

'Well, she thinks we're all dumb jerks because Hunter keeps bullying her and her friends because they're smart and more successful with their studies than we are.'

'Look, I don't think she hates you at all. You never bullied her, you just happen to be friends with Hunter, it doesn't mean that you agree with him all the time, especially not when it comes to being a complete asshole with less popular people' Emma shrugged. 

'I guess I will just admire her from a good distance, that's enough for me, even tho I already have names for our future kids' Jenna sighed.

'Admire her from a good distance? You literally stared at her for 15 minutes straight, girl. That's creepy.'

'Is something wrong over there?' the girls heard their literature teacher. 'Do you want me to stop talking so you guys can peacefully discuss those extremely important things that cannot wait until the end of this class?'

'No, Miss Davis, you don't need to. We're done, sorry' Jenna looked at the older woman nervously. She hoped no one could hear what they were talking about. 

Ten minutes later the class ended and everyone started packing their things. The brunette carefully looked at you a few more times before making her way after Emma, who was already heading out of the classroom when an idea popped in her mind. 

She quietly walked close enough to your desk to 'accidentally' brush a few of your things down. Your notebook and three pens ended up on the ground. You sighed and looked up, facing Jenna who had her mouth slightly open, her gaze shifting between you and Emma, who just playfully sticked her tongue out at her best friend and headed out. 

'I'm so sorry, let me help you!' she knelt down and started collecting your stuff. Her fingers touched your hand when the two of you reached for your book at the same time. 'I'm sorry' she blushed and got up immediately, handing the pens to you. 

'Stop saying sorry, it wasn't your fault' you giggled. 'Thanks for helping' you gave her a smile that Jenna found breathtakingly beautiful.

'Uh, yeah, no problem, anytime. I'm just gonna, I'm gonna go now. Bye' she waved awkwardly and ran out of the classroom as fast as she could. 

'Well, that was weird' you whispered to yourself.

'What the hell was that?' Jenna asked Emma, clearly shocked. She thought Emma would never do anything like this to you. 

'I didn't do it to bully her, dumbass. I did it so she can see that you're nice, not like the rest of us and you can finally talk to her and maybe ask her out or something. Speaking of that, did you?'

'Hell no. I was too shocked to even think of that.'

'You gotta be kidding me, Jen' Emma sighed and facepalmed herself. 'You seriously need to get your shit together and get the courage to finally ask her out on a date. Even if it's just a coffee by the coffee machine on the second floor. Please. It's so pathetic that you're basically one of the coolest, most popular girls in our high school and you're afraid to make a move on your crush.'

'What if she says no?' 

'Why would she?! Literally the whole school wants to date you' the other girl raised her voice a little.