Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Aiden

I lay on the dusty ground as my brother just stared at me "Aiden, I haven't decided what to do with you just yet" he said to me and turned to look at a fat guy with short black hair and blue eyes. "Ben put him in the bottom room please, I have something I need to take care of before I decide what to do with Aiden" he nodded to me as he spoke to the guy. The guy, Ben, picked me up and shoved me into a room, locking the door behind him.

How could I let this happen, Emily was going to die and it was all because of me, well if Daniel didn't kill me I knew Jason would and I would welcome it, a world without my Emily just wasn't a world for me to live in. I should have just listened him but if I had listened to him I never would have known what being in love feels like, what it felt like to have somebody who cared about you and who you cared about in return, somebody you would die for in an instant, being with Emily was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me and I was going to die before I let anything happen to her, I wasn't going to sit in this room and wait.

I got up and walked to door, banging on it until my knuckles started to bleed, I walked around the room looking for something, there was nothing but a couple of chairs and a little table, I went back to the door and continued to bang .

"Ben, let me out" I screamed "Let me out of here, please" I begged, I walked to the little table and picked it up and threw it against the door in anger, it broke and fell to the floor. I leaned my forehead against the door, feeling defeated, It felt like a lifetime had passed.

I heard a scuffle outside and a thump, the door unlocked and opened revealing Scott and Jason standing on the other side.

"What the hell are you doing here Scott" I asked confused to see Scott and Jason, "I want to help you, that was my plan, after I saw how in love you were with Emily, I realised I couldn't take that away from you" he said apologetically . Ben was laying on the floor in a pool of blood.

"How did the two of you guys do this" I asked "there are surprisingly very little men here" Jason replied "now go" Jason said as he handed me a gun and went off in another direction.

Scott lead me to Daniels office, shooting someone as we walked up the stairs. I wasn't entirely sure if I could trust Scott, he could be leading me into a trap but I pushed my thoughts away, I had to take whatever I could get right now, I would just have to wait and see.

We approached the office slowly and quietly, I heard Daniels voice, So I leaned my ear against the door and listened "please tell Aiden I love him" Emily said softly, her voice pained and broken, my heart pained, the moment we would tell each other we loved one another was meant to be special, I would make it special once this whole thing was over, That's if she even wanted to be with me, How the hell would she ever forgive me for this.

I pushed the door open and saw Daniel had his gun on Emily's forehead, he looked up at me with a shocked look on his face, his gun still pointed on Emily, her eyes were closed, like she was waiting for him to kill her, she looked almost peaceful.

"What the fuck are you doing here Aiden, how did you get out" Daniel yelled at me, Emily's eyes flew open at the sound of my name and looked at me, her face was red, her lip and brow were bleeding and she had a big gash on her head, Anger took over my body as I looked at her and then to Daniel, how could Daniel hurt someone so innocent, so beautiful.

Daniel grabbed Emily off the chair, pulling her back roughly against his chest, pinning her to him and pointing the gun onto the side of head, she winced in pain,tears running down her face, my heart ached for her, for us, what had I done.

"Let her go Daniel" I said calmly as I pointed my gun at him, "I don't think so Aiden, now you can watch her die before I kill you or maybe I should let you live, that seems worse" Daniel replied with a sick smile on his face "Fuck you Daniel" I yelled at him, Daniel pressed the gun roughly into Emily's already bleeding temple, she winced, "let her go now or I will kill you" I yelled, my hands shacking and my face red with anger.