𝟎𝟔.

excuse any mistakes..

SEMAIJAH

"Hey how are you?" Alana Yzola asked. She works for Complex News, and today she will be following me around for a video that Complex is producing called "A Day in the Life of Semaijah Summers."

"Hey and I'm good, How are you?" I gave her a side hug before pulling away.

"I'm good, It's so nice to meet you and thank you so much for letting me join you on your busy schedule today." She smiled.

"Of course I'm so happy to have you hang with me and it's nice to meet you too."

"What's on the agenda today?" She asked.

"Okay, so I've just returned from a few interviews, and now I have to get to rehearsal for the Rod Wave event I'm supposed to be opening next Saturday, There's still time to get your tickets so go get some now." I pointed at the camera "Then I have to take a trip to the recording studio."

She pressed floor one "How much interviews did you do today? If you don't mind me asking."

"Five." I held up my hand.

"Five? That's a lot."

"That may seem like a lot to you, but today is a slow day for me. Usually, I have a lot more interviews."

"Five interviews is a short day? Oh my Gosh." She said in shock.

"Yes five interviews is a short day." I chuckled "I love when I'm being interviewed so the time usually goes by so quick literally when the interviewers announce that they're done I look at them shocked."

As soon as the elevator doors opened, we exited and headed toward the car. The driver kindly opened the door for Alana and me, and we both entered the vehicle before saying our thanks and having the door shut.

"Okay so you've had four different interviews today and now you're headed to rehearsal and after rehearsal you're going to the recording studio and you just flew in from Chicago last night right?"

"Yes and I'm running on exactly three hours of sleep and coffee."

"Wow I don't know how you do it. When you do have a day off what do you do?"

"I sleep, hangout with my friends and watch TV. I just finished watching All American Homecoming the other day and I absolutely loved it."

"Which do you like more? All American or All American homecoming?"

"Both are amazing shows but I like All American homecoming more, What about you?"

"I like All American homecoming more. I didn't even get past the first season of All American because I found out it's based off a true story and went and searched up the story of the actual person and spoiled it for myself."

"I had to stop myself from doing that so many times. There was a lot times where I just wanted to search up 'Who does the real Spencer end up with" I told her and we both shared a laugh.

"Do you have moments where you forget that you're the famous Semaijah Summers? Like maybe you're out and about and you see yourself somewhere or you hear one of your songs?"