Chapter 6

Izuku's eyes widen. 

"Katsuki, you know you can't-" 

Katsuki kisses him and breaks away. 

"I'll do anything for you Izuku, no matter what it is." 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"But i love you!" 

Izuku kisses his cheek, smiling softly at him. 

"Katsuki i know you do but mom isn't too happy after she found out we're-" 

"And why the hell is that?!" 

Izuku rubs his thumb on Katsuki's neck, trying to calm him down. 

"Katsuki, i told you. I would never break a promise, and what did i promise?" 

Katsuki takes a deep breath, his chest going up and down. 

"You aren't allowed to leave me so don't even think about it." 

Izuku holds Katsuki's cheek, looks at him adoringly, and kisses his forehead. 

"Of course, love." 

- - - -  - - - - -  - - - - - -  - - - -  - - - -  - -  - - - - -  - - - - - 

Izuku pulls Katsuki closer to his body, the room filled with only the soft hum of machinery is comforting. Katsuki stares at nothing in particular, spacing out. After a couple more minutes, he speaks in a slight whisper. 

"I... I didn't mean to hurt you, i never mean to hurt you..." 

Izuku buries his face even more in Katsuki's hair, his words muffled. Katsuki can feel the hum of his words against his skull. 

"I know you don't Katsuki, I'm ok now, everything is ok." 

Katsuki is silent, closing his eyes and falling asleep. 

He knows there is tons of bullshit that they would have to go through because of this, but he refuses to let go of Izuku, and he knows Izuku would do whatever he needed to keep Katsuki. So, as long as they have each other, he can take on anything.