Chapter 5

Katsuki takes in all of him with his eyes like he's trying to burn Izuku into his mind. 

"I know that id kill anyone who even tried to get close to you, I'd go crazy if you left me." 

Izuku is quiet and Katsuki stands, getting off of the bed. He needs to touch him; he doesn't know why he just does. 

As his hand is close to Izuku's face, Katsuki freezes as if just realizing what he said. His face contorts and he quickly pulls back, panic and desperation on his face plain as day.

"Fuck I- That must have sounded so creepy I'm so fuck- I'm sorry, please don't be creeped out! I- I'll do anything just- please don't be creeped out... I didn't mean to say something so fucking creepy..."

Izuku stands up from his chair, looking at Katsuki. Then he softly smiles.

"I'm not creeped out kacchan, i love you too and i feel the same way. I'd kill anyone or do anything for you. But i don't..."

Izuku hesitates and looks away from him.

"Think that's something people who are just friends would do."

_____________________________

They both wake up early, Izuku buying a quick breakfast on their way to school.

"Thanks, Izuku, you didn't have to..."

Izuku smiles and Katsuki's cheeks get warm as Izuku kisses him softly.

"You were hungry kacchan, its ok."

Katsuki has a stupid happy grin the rest of the walk to school, eating his breakfast. The two of them enter the classroom and go to their seats. 

Katsuki catches some extras looking at him and angerly flips them off. Damn bastards ruining his good mood so quickly.

 He had such a good morning too. Fuck school and fuck all these extras. He hates every single one of them. 

The bell rings for the start of class and the homeroom teacher walks in. Another boring day.

__________________________________

Izuku lets out a death scream when a bat comes right on his leg with a loud snap. They have school in only a couple months why the hell-

"SHIT! OH, SHIT IM SO SORRY! ITS NOT LIKE I MEANT TO IM SO FUCKING SORRY-"

"KATSUKI WHAT THE FUCK?! MY FUCKING LEG WHAT THE HELL-"

"I thought you were the old hag i didn't want her getting through! After Auntie Inko got loose yesterday i couldn't take that chance!"

Izuku falls to the ground with a thud.

"Katsuki. I'm going to the hospital to get this checked out. Go check on mom."

"You're not gonna call the ambulance?-"

"Way to expensive."

Izuku's voice is chillingly calm and Katsuki quickly rushes to the basement, slightly out of breath. The scared shivering women snaps her head quickly towards him and goes further into the corner. Katsuki smiles.

"Sorry about the chains, are they hurting you? I can take them off only if you promise not to try and run again, Izuku wouldn't be able to handle seeing you all tied like this."

Inkos chains rattle and she glares at him, tears in her eyes. "You're sick. What do you think Izuku will do once he finds out-"