Chapter 34

The moment the mental power spread out, the movements of Fitz and Lenny were also in his hands, and Levin could clearly feel the two of them in the "field" formed by the spreading of the spiritual power, and feel the further distance, the relationship between the two of them. Creamer, waiting for an opportunity.

     A farce in Central City did not destroy him, but brought him to a whole new realm. The barrier between 2S and 3S that has been chased countless times loosened in front of him.

     Fitz and Lenny, who were the first to come into contact with this mental power, were stunned for a few seconds. This spiritual power is pure and powerful. It is not at all the way it was diluted and forcibly diffused by instruments a few days ago. At this time, it is already targeted. , not to appease them, but to frighten them.

     Fitz thought of Levin's threat almost instantly, his face darkened suddenly, and it was impossible to order Lenny again, because the calm air behind him was already filled with a wave of power ready to go. Shattered to pieces.

     With the blessing of spiritual power, the blow aimed at the weak point hit the red heart.

     The powerful blow almost choked Fitz's throat, and the discharge function attached to the glove paralyzed all resistance movements, causing Fitz to collapse on the ground vomiting blood. Creamer quickly stepped forward to collect the hot weapon, and was forced by Fitz. With willpower, he turned over and escaped.

     If this was a one-on-one battle of strength, it would only be a matter of time before the intact Creamer would win, but this is obviously not the case. Lenny quickly reacted from the raid, and instead of hastily joining in, he instantly locked his target on Levine, apparently deciding that this was a coordinated crime.

     This was just in line with Levine's wishes. He couldn't let Lenny, who had a hot weapon, intervene in Creamer's duel.

     The shock of mental power continued, and Levin unexpectedly rushed forward before Lenny was disturbed and raised his weapon.

     Evasion is useless, keeping the distance will only facilitate Lenny's shooting, and disarming the weapon is the sign of victory.

     Finally got his chance to fight, and although the target is only a female, it will make him feel that his years of training have not been wasted.

     Mental strength is his boost, which weakens Lenny's reaction speed and allows him to attack one step ahead. Countless times of swing training allowed him to engrave his weak attack into his genes.

     At this time, Lenny was still immersed in the contempt after the surprise.

     A male, even though he was lucky enough to defeat him once with high technology, but he wants to confront him head-on? ridiculous.

     Even the attack that is going on now has clearly exposed the attack route, so I really should talk to persuade Xiongzi to surrender.

     Before Lenny's taunt came out of his mouth, Levin's attack suddenly accelerated, making the blow that he thought could be easily avoided become inevitable.

     One hit hits the mark, and the combo hits again.

     The pain made Lenny wake up all of a sudden, and he shuddered. Break free from combos with your usual dexterity advantage. The character of vindictiveness pulled reason out of his brain, so he didn't care about any cooperation or maleness, and only wanted to beat Levin to the ground.

     The disorderly counterattack made it difficult for Levin to deal with it. His lack of combat experience was his Achilles heel, coupled with the constant competition for the right to use hot weapons, he gradually fell into a disadvantage.