" Chapter 21 "

~ Doruk ~

As soon as she faded from my sight I took my phone out and called my assistant. He was also there in the ballroom.

"Mr. Atakul?" I heard his voice from the other side as he spoke.

"Did you see the woman who was with me a few minutes ago?" I asked him and I knew the answer because he always stayed with me while paying his attention to everyone who came near me. He's not only an assistant but also a bodyguard.

"Yes Mr. Atakul." I heard the answer that I expected.

"She just left a few seconds ago. Follow her and find where she lives." I told him what he has to do and hung up the call. Then I went to my presidential suite to see Umer and I had no idea what Berk was doing with him. As soon as I entered I heard Umer's uncontrollable shout and at the same time he was laughing. Damn... I think he's bullying Berk. I laughed with that thought and went to the room.

I wasn't able to control my laugh as I saw Berk. His face was covered with spaghetti. Pufft... I looked at Umer who was sitting on his back while shouting as he was sitting on a horse. Berk's hair and his face... Damn. I knew those things were my son's doing and Berk deserved it.

"Can you just come and take your little demon with you please? Nisan is waiting for me." He looked at me and spoke. Pufft another fuck boy.

"Daddy! You're back!" Umer saw me and jumped down from Berk's back and ran towards me. I picked him up as he came to me. His clothes were covered with sauce and cheese. Urghhh this boy. Berk has definitely didn't let my son starve.

"Let me wash you before everything." I sighed and kissed his forehead. Umer giggled against my body and kissed my cheek while nodding.

"You can fuck off now and have a good time with your fuck doll." With that I took Umer into the bathroom and washed him.

Fuck

Fuck. I don't have clothes for him. Shit. Urghhh... What am I going to do know?

"No clothes daddy?" I heard Umer's sweet voice and I shook my head.

"Stupid daddy. If mommy was here she would be so genius not like you." Really? Is this what I get for washing and cleaning him? Urghhh traitor. My heart ached as he mentioned his mommy. If he knew that he is everything for his mommy... I don't want to think about it... Her face only made my heart ache but I bet she would definitely do everything for Umer and won't make mistakes like me.

"Alright young man let's go." I took off my coat and covered him with it as I carried him and went out of the presidential suite. I came to my car and got in as I asked the chauffeur to drive to my apartment because it was the closest place and Umer had clothes there. As we came to the apartment I took Umer into the room and helped him to wear his clothes.

"Daddy. You smell different." Umer sniffed my coat like a puppy and spoke. Damn... It was her smell.

"Were you with mommy?" My heart covered with disbelief as I heard his words. How the fuck? Did he just guess or what?