" Chapter 2 "

~ Doruk ~

"Doruk, when are you going to give us a great grandchild? We are already very close to our deathbed

"Doruk, when are you going to give us a great grandchild? We are already very close to our deathbed." Urgh.. When can I have a peaceful sleep? Why do they want a great grandchild? They already have a grandson.

"I don't want grandma. I'm not ready to have a child." I said as I got up from my bed and walked towards her.

"Are you going to die with your virgnity? Everyone knows Doruk.. They think you're gay." My grandmother cried as she hit my chest hard.

"Ouch! Grandma it hurts." I said as she smirked at me and started to cry loudly. Urghh drama queen. Then both my grandfather and father came into my room as they frowned at me.

"See, I only asked for a great grandchild but he shouted at me." She sobbed while hugging my dad. I sighed and looked at them.

"Doruk, do our last wish child.. We want to see a little prince or princess before we die." It was my grandpa who started to act this time.

"I don't have a women so how am I going to have a baby? I can't do it alone. You know that fact right?" I said because I wanted them to give up on their last wish.

"Alright, you marry Bahar. She'll give birth to your baby." What the fuck? Bahar? That cunning and disgusting women.

"No! Not her. I don't like women like her, who sleeps with a different man every day." I let out my disgust and looked at my grandma who suggested it to me. Her face was also covered with disgust.

"Alright then do you have someone you like?" Why can't they understand me? If I had a women that I like I would have already slept with her countless times and got her pregnant.

"No! I don't like any women." I said and looked away from their direction.

"Oh my god! My poor boy, is he gay? Are the rumors true?" I heard my grandma's low voice.

"I'm not gay either." I said as I looked at her again and she sighed.

"Alright then have a baby, I'll choose the women for you with great beauty, intelligence, and especially with virginity." My heart started to beat so fast as she said that. Why was that? What the fuck?

"I...I..." Before I could finish what I wanted to say grandma cut me off.

"There's no need for your answer and be ready."

With that grandma and grandpa left my room. After they left I looked at my father who was still standing in front of me while looking at me with a forced smile.

"Dad.." I said as he sighed.

"Your grandma's wish is to see a great grandchild before she dies so do it. I know what you're feeling right now. I'm sorry son." He looked at me with a sad face and left the room.

"Fuck" I cursed. Then I started to get ready and go to office. I was late because of this grandma's drama. As I went out of the house my chauffeur came and greeted me. I nodded at him.

"Sir, which car do you want to use today?" He asked. Urgh.. I hate this. Why can't this man just choose a car and come to me?

 Why can't this man just choose a car and come to me?

"The car I always use and remember if you ever ask me this question again, I'll cut your tongue." He looked at me with a terrified look and nodded. Well, I was just joking. I had do much work today and I was reading some documents. Then my chauffeur suddenly stopped the car.

"Sir an old woman is crossing the road." He said

as I looked at the road and saw an old women crossing the road. I nodded at him and looked out of the window and saw something that made my heartbeat increase. A woman..........

She was walking out of the hospital. Suddenly she stopped outside the hospital and was wiping her eyes. Crying? Then she suddenly looked in my direction. I felt she was looking at me but I knew she can't see me because the window of the car was tinted. After a few seconds, she looked away and walked away. Damn, she was gorgeous. The way she looked in my direction is...Damn. I don't know how to explain. She got waist length natural dark brown hair and brown eyes. Fuck.. Why do I feel this way suddenly? I forced myself to forget that feeling as the car started to move forward.

 Why do I feel this way suddenly? I forced myself to forget that feeling as the car started to move forward

After a few minutes, I came into my office and took off my coat as I threw it away. I again looked back and saw it had already landed on the floor. I sighed and again picked it up and placed it on the sofa. Then a women came into my office room. What the hell? How dare she?

"Who the fuck sent you here?" I asked because I was furious.

"Sir.... I came here to ask if you want anything?" What the hell? She smiled seductively. Ha... Did she came to seduce me?

"I need you to get out of my sight and you're fired!" I said as she looked at me with a shocked face.

"Si...rr...I" Is she showing me her pitiful face?

"Get out!" I shouted as she ran out of my office while wiping her tears. She deserved it.

Then I sat on my chair and started to read the documents that I was reading in the morning. Suddenly, those brown eyes appeared in my mind. Damn did she use some spells on me? This is the first time I am feeling this way about a women.