18. Fevers are for losers! ( 2 )

" What the hell's with all the pink? You're painful to look at." He says, squinting.

...

" O-Okay, I'll change myself to a darker color, I apologize for hurting your eyes--"

" Hey! Don't be rude to whoever's at the door, you stupid brother!" A pair of hands shoved Akihiko-kun inside.

Brother...?

My eyes widened upon seeing a person that looked like a much younger Akihiko-kun. The same eyes, the same coloured hair but styled in a different manner, and his height was even with mine. The boy sighs before bowing to me apologetically.

" Please excuse my brother. He's having a fever right now, he's not usually rude like this." He says, his voice sounded completely fed up.

" N-No it's okay!" I totally wasn't scared to the very pits of my soul when he gave me such a fierce look....

He raises his head. " So, may I ask who you are--......wait a minute." His eyes widened. 

" Are you...Gotou--"

Thud!

We both shook in suprise by the sudden noise. The younger Akihiko-kun looked back in exasperation, I curiously took a peek by leaning to a side angle and I was flabbergasted upon seeing Akihiko-kun lying on the ground, looking like he was knocked out cold.

" A-Akihiko-kun!" I raised my voice, worried. But the little brother didn't look worried-- just fed up.