Who is She?

We pull up at school. Everyone is watching Ray &&' ii get out of his car. I see boys are biting their lips &&' looking me up &&' down. I throw on my nerd glasses &&' closed tthe car door. Ray got out &&' all the girls were droolinq. Ghee my brother that fiine? Well he didn't even pay attentiion to any of the giirls cause he is dating my best friend Nique..

*Barrinique is 'Nique*

He came to my side of the car and held his elbow for me to grab onto. I grabbed it and we entered the schooll walking the halls together. Since we were new, we had to go to the office to get our schedules. I was in the 11th grade &&' so was ray. Ray is 16 and ii am 15. The only reason we were in the same grade was because ii was too smart for 1st grade so they skipped me. After we left the office he kissed me on my cheek and told me to be safe. He went his way &&' ii went mine. The first place ii went was to my locker to put stuff in. When ii was putting in my combination a pretty giirl came up to me beiing all niice. She smelled good &&' she was smiling. She extended her hand to me &&' saiid "Hey my name is Shonell" . I smiled &&' returned the hand gesture "My name is Henny" ii said.

Shonell : So are you new?

Me: Yes ii am.

Shonell : Uhh okay. So are you in 11th grade?

Me: Yesh ma... lolll.

Shonell : -giggles- Okay ii have Math with Mrs.Karkus fiirst.

Me: Ohh okay me too. Wanna walk together?

Shonell : Loll yeshh.

Hennys thoughts : This first day is starting off great.. I wonder what else is in store.. And Shonell &&' ii are bound to become great friiends .. I can feell it.