53

Beyonce pov:

I felt tears sting the back of my eyes while I waited for her answer feeling she was about to say no.

"Duh I'll marry you !"

I gasped smiling and she jumped into my arms squeezing me. I squeezed her back letting the tears fall out my eyes.

She pulled back kissing me all over my face before smashing her lips onto mine. She shoved her tongue in my mouth grabbing both sides of my face.

I moaned into the kiss while it got heated and she started to grind against me.

"I think we betta leave" I heard Aaliyah say and onika pulled back fully walking over to her.

"Yes y'all do, you gotta rubber band ?" She said and I raised my eyebrows.

She about to suck my dick ?

"Oop- here you go girl" Aaliyah said giving her one. "That is disgusting. Bye cookie" Lauren said shaking her head walking out.

"Bye bye" onika smiled waving at them while they walked out then she closed the door.

"Wipe yo tears baby" she said tying her hair up in a ponytail.

I wiped my eyes while she walked up to me "I love you" she whispered before kissing me again.

"i love you too" I whispered back feeling her unbutton my pants.

She about to suck my dick !!

"Take your clothes off" she said in my ear. My eyes went wide and I looked at her.

This is not my sweet munchkin.

"Now daddy" she said rushing me. "Ok" I said taking my shirt off.

I felt her pulling my pants down and when I looked down she was on her knees now tugging at my underwear.

I been having blue balls for days so the slighted touch from her had me moaning.

She thought this was funny and kept teasing making me groan. "Come on onika stop playin with it"

She looked up at me smirking. "Go lay down baby"

I nodded kicking my pants and underwear all the way off getting in the bed.

I watched her take her clothes off feeling myself get more excited then she crawled in the bed.

She bit her lip looking in my eyes while she stroked her hand up and down my member then leaned up to my ear kissing it "imma make you moan like a bitch" she said lowly.

I bit my lip while she kissed down my neck. She went down to my tip spitting on it then took me in her mouth.

She went down slowly then slurped back up popping my tip out her mouth and kissing it.

She looked up at me kissing it again then started to tongue kiss it while rubbing my balls.

"Mmm" I moaned biting my lip.

She smiled a little sticking out her tongue and slapping my member against it.

Then she swirled her tongue around my tip again me went down.

I expected her to go slow but she deep throated me and I moaned lowly.

She started massaging my balls while bobbing her head slowly then she randomly sped up.

"shit" I breathed out.

She kept going fast then she went up to my tip sucking on it hard.

She kissed my tip the licked the slit in it before swirling her tongue around my tip and going back down.