eager

Three looked around the room, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

He turned to Ken, who was already looking at him.

His eyes raked over his bare torso, searching for any signs that would point to answers as to what could have happened here.

Ken raised his hands placing them on his head.

Three turned around and around searching with his eyes only for her, trying not to move too much.

He avoided looking at the bed as he didn't want to get the wrong idea about Ken's capabilities or confirm his thoughts.

His brain betrayed him and his eyes landed on the bed.

It was a mess.

Everything that you would use to make the bed was sprawled about the floor.

His eyes couldn't catch where she could be.

He began throwing the sheets and cover on the bed hoping that she was safely hidden under it on the floor.

But to no avail, she wasn't anywhere in sight.

He stood up straight as his eyes danced around the room.

He ran towards it.

He knocked on the bathroom door.

After a few knocks, he leaned against the doorframe he listened for any signs of movement.

When he didn't hear anything, he felt helpless.

He knew that yelling or calling her name in a soft tone would have her scared because regardless of the tone another man speaking to her after all that has occurred, will not be sufficient enough in getting her help.

He jogged heavily down the staircase, desperately.

"TEN!"