eight

t/w - swearing, slightly suggestive descriptive words

a/n - I'M BACKK!!

"Will you take Razor to go see Bennett, Fischl?" Razor asked, standing up eagerly.

Fischl's eyes lit up and sparked. 

"Yes, of course Razor!" She rose off of her bottom as well, and jumped up excitedly. 

Quickly, she grabbed Razor by his wrist and started sprinting. "Let's go!"

══════════════ ⋆🍀⋆ ══════════════

Bennett rubbed his head in denial as he sat down on a bench in the city of Mondstat. He had gone through nearly everyone he could think of. 

He had asked Fischl, Katheryne, Amber, even Klee and Majorie. Not that some of them would even know.

Even so, Bennett had to make sure to ask anyone and everyone to ensure Razor's whereabouts.

As he sat still on the wooden bench, he quietly whispered to himself. 

"Who else am I missing?" he would ask himself thoughtfully. 

Then it had suddenly clicked in his brain.

Librarian Lisa! That's who I can definitely ask, Bennett lit up excitedly. I'm pretty sure she's close to Razor, right? He slammed his balled up fist on his palm and eagerly arose.

Bennett scampered around Mondstat, making his way through alleys, people, and pathways. He slowly walked up the stairs and skidded to a halt in front of the famous Knights of Favonius' headquarters. 

This is it, Bennett inhaled deeply, fidgeting with his hands. He actually didn't quite know what the regulations were or how they worked. 

He just wished the best for himself as he softly stepped up to the doors and slowly opened them.

There.. actually didn't seem to be anyone inside. The hall was empty, and it was quite unsettling to Bennett. 

As Bennett scanned the room, he noticed four main doors and a stairway which appeared to lead to another hall. 

He was twiddling his hands again and decided to try the first door on the right. 

A loud creak was emitted from the old wooden door and Bennett peered inside.

Letting a gasp out of utter admiration. It was indeed the library, and Bennett felt triumphant for once. However, it was absolutely breath-taking.

The room was grand, with many, many books. Distracted by the mesmerizing room, Bennett floated around, studying the shelves and looking through the very well organized books.

He could tell that it was arranged by the authors' last names. It was a wonder, to see so many varieties of books in one place.

While Bennett was inspecting the large library, he recognized many different book genres. There were folktales, informational texts, geographical books, and the history of Teyvat.. 

"Hey there cutie," a voice suddenly says, making Bennett jump.

He turns around to see the one and only Lisa standing in front of him with a large, dusty, navy blue book in her left hand.

Lisa smiles towards Bennett and shifts her weight ever so slightly. Putting the big book that was previously in her hand away, Bennett studies her. He hadn't actually seen her in a while.

Her attire was mainly conjured with dark purple, black, and white. The outfit was made up of black gloves, a top that displayed a bit too much of her cleavage, and black stockings. 

She also had a large alewife-like hat placed atop her soft, light brown, curls. It was slightly pointed at the top and had a circular brim around the base.

Lisa's eyes were an emerald green, which were perfectly framed by her formerly mentioned light brown hair, bringing out her vibrant eye color.

After the librarian had completed shelving the book, she turned back to Bennett with a soft smile. 

"Do you need something, Bennett?" She asked, gracefully crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Bennett clenched his fingers tightly into a fist. 

"W-Well uh," he stumbled.

"I know you and Razor are super close, or at least that's what I think-" Bennett started to trail off topic.

"Uhm, anyways! I was just.. curious if you knew where he may be at the very moment?" He bit down on his teeth hard and slanting his eyebrows.

Lisa stared at him for a while with a slightly blank and confused expression.

Bennett quickly and loudly apologized.

"Ah! I'm so sorry for bothering you and taking up your time that you could be using for something important, I know it's stupid and it's probably not the best time, but I'm just super worried about Razor, 'cuz he's my friend, you kn-"

He was cut off short by an eruption of laughing.

"Ahahah!" Lisa giggled, and looked down at Bennett, giving him a reassuring look.

"It's alright, I completely understand," she said, smirking.

Bennett straightened his posture a little and looked at Lisa. 

"Really?"

"Yes, of course." She confidently stated. 

"In fact, you aren't bothering me at all. I don't have much work today, so I've been half-assing it since I have so much time to spare. I've been bored, really." Lisa continued, turning around and walking over to a table with two chairs.

She nodded as if to gesture for Bennett to come on over, and so he obeyed.

He gave a slight sigh of relief as he sat down on the soft, cushiony chair. 

Lisa poured a cup of tea for herself and asked Bennett if he had wanted any.

Bennett shook his head and Lisa gave him an "it's your loss," look.

"So tell me, cutie. What's been on your mind?" She asked gently, taking a sip of her tea.

a/n

hi my luvs. sorry for being so inactive. i should've posted a notice about a hiatus or something, but i was actually grounded over winter break, LMAO. soo i haven't posted for about 2 weeks (til now), and i am sincerely sorry. i literally said i would write more cuz i had so much time off, but then i got grounded, and i'm alr back on schoo (╥﹏╥). i'll try my best to get chaps up every week(end), but basketball tournaments just started up. wish me luck.

i love u all so much!!

bye my luvliesss!!

love,

aneres

p.s. make sure to take care of yourself! drink some water ( ๑ ˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و ♡

p.p.s tyasm for 300+ reads!! (>᎑<๑)/♡