Chapter One

A/N: This is only the first chapter, I have a bit more written but I'm not going to upload it unless you guys want me too, if this part is any good. So if you like it please tell me so I can keep updating it!!

I've also recently started rewriting this as this was the first fanfiction I ever wrote so its not the best quality, if you want to read the new and improved version follow this link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/GSyr3kgBKw 

It has the same story line and everything, its just written better!!!

***

Dan clicked the upload button... there it was done, another video uploaded onto his Youtube channel. Except this one was different. He was just unsure as to how his fans would react. Sure some would be happy, overjoyed even, but others were bound to start a massive shit storm. Phil was waiting for him in the other room, he was going to sit and support him as all the trouble kicked off. They were both going to lose some fans for this but it needed to be done.

This video was about Dan and Phil's relationship. Finally announcing to the world that they had been dating for the past 6 years and loved each other deeply. They had kept it a secret for so long because of all the trouble it would cause and all the hate they would get. Their fans were also putting so much pressure on them to come out it was making them both have so many sleepless nights. They wanted their lives back, and if that meant coming out as a couple and getting through the shit storm then it had to be done, the fans wouldn't leave them alone until then.

Dan got up and went through to the living room where Phil was sat on the couch waiting for him. As Dan opened the door Phil was looking at him and Dan could see the concern but also fear in his gorgeous blue eyes. He joined him on the sofa, settling down into his sofa crease with Phil snuggled up close to him just as his phone started buzzing. This was it, how was everyone going to react? He was so scared and clung onto Phil for all he was worth, and Phil did the same right back.

They both decided to turn their phones off and watch some TV, anything really, just to pass the time, to try and get their minds of what was happening on the internet right now. They would check their phones tomorrow right?

During this neither of them said a word to each other, they didn't need to. They just sat with each other, silently understand exactly how the other was feeling and exactly what they were thinking. At around 1am Phil lifted his head from Dan's shoulder and simply said

"Bedtime?"

Dan nodded and took Phil's hand as they went into the Dan's room and curled up on his bed together. They lay there, on his bed, for a while just thinking about what the next day might bring. Soon Phil began to feel his eyes grow heavy and knew he wouldn't be able to stay awake much longer. He looked up at Dan, whispered goodnight and lightly brushed his lips against the younger boy's. Dan kissed him back but it was more of a comfort kiss, not sexual like many other kisses they had shared while lying in this very bed. Phil turned over and felt his eyes close and drifted off into a deep sleep, knowing Dan would still be awake through most of the night.