Chapter 28: No Exceptions

Ziggy

"Yoo bro, you alive?" I squinted to see Jamal's dumb ass shaking me.

"Nigga the fuh, leave me!" I rubbed my temple and looked down realising I fell asleep on the couch still dressed in black.

"Aye, how much you smoke yesterday?" I looked around, on the table I saw my weed stash open and a couple rizzlers.

"What you talking about you smoked with me, I must've just fell asleep" I shrugged. I got up packing it up but Jamal took it from me.

"Yeah well, it didn't look that way when J came out, this why I don't do relationships my brudda" he said patting my back.

"Thanks for the advice" I laughed making my way into the room.

It was still kinda early so I took a hot shower and changed into some shorts and a t shirt. I decide to take a seat and do some research on our Miami connects, Ace looking to clean up his money in Miami aswell

I got up to look grab some thing from my duffle bag to see Jordyn lying awake in bed. I looked at her not knowing what to say, she knew I had avoided talking by falling asleep in the living room.

"Morning b-" she scoffed before I could finish. She got up walked pass me to the bathroom. "Aye what's your problem J?" I walked in just as she was about to walk out.

"We'll talk when I get back, you get back and avoid me. If you were done talking you should've just said!" She tried to walk past me but I shit the door.

"Alright. The drop was a set-up so I was kinda fucked up."

"Did any of you guys get hit?"

"Nah, we good" I said to her relief. She nodded and took a seat on the edge of the sink and sighed.

"I know you probably think I'm over reacting or acting like a bitch but it's in my nature. Any other guy, I swear I would've walked away but you know I guess you are my exception as well."

"All I ever ask is for you to trust me and you never have to worry" I walked up to her placing my hands on her waist.

"I do, completely but don't you ever lie to me about anything!" She said pushing on my chest, I grabbed her hands and moved closer.

**

"What'cha doing?" J asked curiously as she stepped out the bathroom. (Dressed in black, leather runner shorts and a white loose tank, with her hair in a high curly bun)

"Tryna find Ghost" I admitted pulling her into my lap. "This are the pictures we got of the car following us and this is a map of all the places we've seen it, I'm tryna figure out where it's coming from"

"Who have you shown this to?"

"No-one I was going to figure it out first, why?"

"It's 2 different cars in these pictures, see these ones are black" she said putting most of the pictures to the side."But this one is a navy blue escalade only pictured round the corner from my old house and my dad's house"

"Shit I didn't notice."

"What do you think it means?" She asked.

"That the black car is definitely Ghost, there is no other way he knew we would be at the park that day, where to find me and Layla" I explained as she leaned against my chest.

"So now we have to find out more about the blue car?"

"Girl who's we?" I joked. "Just because I'm telling you stuff doesn't mean I'm letting you get involved"