Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*THUNK* THUNK* THUNK* THUNK*THUNK*THUNK*

OOOOOOOO MMMMMYYYYYYYY GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!

What do I have to do?

“So I told her ‘Nuh uh’ and she was like ‘Girl get out of my face’ and then I was like ‘It was mine I found it first’ but she was like ‘Girl please go buy yourself a ladder’ and then I was like ‘Oh please naw’ and then I said …… ummm what was it again? Hehe I guess I for-oh yea I was like ‘oh please naw go get a botox treatment’ then she said ‘when you get…..”

*THUNK*THUNK* THUNK *THUNK *THUNK *THUNK *THUNK

KILL                                            ME                                       NOW!!!

What did I do? I mean if it was about that chiwawa and the broken glass, I am sorry it was a purposeful accident. It was too dangerously close, staring at me with its beady little eyes. You know what I was thinking …..we just take care of this problem at hand……JUST WIPE THEM FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH!!!!! Brilliant I know.

“So the sales clerk said that that was the last pair and it was in a size 5 1/2. So of course she tries to………umm honey you know that you could kill yourself if you hit your head the wrong way.”

“Oh you don’t say?” I instantly started hitting my head every which way against the glass causing random people look at me with confusion and worry. I couldn’t care less right now. KILL ME NOW!!! This was all I was chanting to myself during the 2 hour and 30 minute ride that felt like 12 hours because of the lady that is right next to me. She droned on and on about her fashion “adventures” and how crazy they are.  No they weren’t crazy they were murderous. RUN RUN AWAY!!!

“I always thought that there was something the matter with you when they accidently drop-OH!!! We are here; oh honey you’re going to love it.” She squealed while I jumped out of the car and hugged the ground while screaming “FINALLY!!!!” there was air that has not been tainted by the horror filled catastrophes she calls stories.

“Well I will just go fetch your brother.” She walked up the stairs and looked at her watch almost fainting. Did I mention she was overly dramatic? “OH MY GOODNESS, look at the time. I have to be on a flight in 3 hours. Come come, here are your keys and I will get Patrick to get your stuff. PATRICK!!!!” he appeared at once. He was quite young. He had dirty blond hair that was tousled and was well toned, from what I guess dear Auntie over here was responsible for. His eyes were a liquid gray. His expression made me laugh though. He was busy watering orchids, one of my favorite flowers, and had an apron on from probably cooking lunch or whatever. His eyebrows were scrunched up, as if it was the hardest task in the world and lips in a thin line. His cheeks were slightly flushed but were burning red as soon as he laid eyes on me.

 “Patrick, darling. Please come and get Adrian’s bags and hurry I have less than 3 hours to get to the air port.” She turned towards me and kissed my cheek. “I am sorry I am not able to make sure you have a warm welcome. But I am sure your brother and Patrick will do it for me. I love you Adrian.” She held my cheek in her palm and then quickly turned away, rushing to her car and waving like she was having spasms. I waved back and then turned back to the man or teenager named Patrick.