Chapter 2

Chapter 2

When we got to my house put our stuff in the basement and I headed to my I mean my shared room  

and I put on some sweats and a t-shirt that says ' private ice.... He is watching you' and one white and green sock and skipped down stairs. I almost tripped on the last step like always. If had to say the things I wouldn't miss that step would be on the very top of the list along with that sink in the kitchen. They were evil and were in cahoots to completely embarrass me. Darn them.

As I got the carrot sticks and apples for Gloria, made a patch of chocolate milkshakes for Alec (lord knows he just cannot have one) and Fritos& Coke for Nina and Doritos and kettle-cooked chips for me I saw a note on the refrigerator.

Dear Adrian, 

We are going to see the grandparents for the weekend and yes the girls are coming too. Please don't do something too reckless and if Alec, Gloria, and Nina are coming there is money for dinner in the vegetable drawer in the fridge. Honey I know you are leaving in a week and we are sorry we are not there but think on the bright side you have your friends. Love you, 

Mother

Well that explains the money I saw in the vegetable drawer. I thought I just got lucky. I was a little sad they were not here but I had the rest of the week to bond so I wasn't so pressed. I walked down stairs to deliver the goods and was ambushed by a swarm of hungry teens. Gosh pack of animals.

"You are Welcome" I was a little peeved because they crushed my Doritos. There there little ones everything will be alright. I will still eat you.

" Thamc shewm" was muffled between loud crunches of carrots, slurps of milkshakes and crinkling sound of the Fritos bag.

"Douche bags" I mumbled under my breath.  

I went to pick up my abused Doritos bag and take my kettle-cooked chips and sat in my usual spot in the room, in front of the sofa. I took my first chip out of the kettle chips when Alec pulled out the magazines and his notebook. Yes we recorded what we said and we are proud of it.

"Ok darlings let's get this show on the road. Let's start with this kid Justin Biever or bieber or whatever his face is. It says he got a new haircut and WOAH HOLY CRAP!!!!!" Alec exclaimed. His eyes were wide open.

"What what happened!! Tell me Alec! Give me the dang magazine" Gloria said while trying unsuccessfully to take the magazine from his hands. So we had to resort to the secret weapon.

"Ohh Alec we have something for you" he turned around and jumped up and ran to the other side of the room. With that he dropped the magazine. Ahhh good old tickle monster. Gloria ran for the magazine and tripped over Nina's empty coke can (he he). She landed in Alec's lap. Let me tell you her face was redder than the streets in Spain after their famous tomato festival. Nina and I looked at each other and busted out laughing, while Alec and Gloria quickly untangled themselves.

"Well.... Uh can I have the magazine... pl-please" Gloria stuttered looking at her hands bend in unnatural ways as her face continued to burn red.

"Uh yea sure here" Alec said while picking up the magazine and handing it to her. Wow his cheeks were red too. This is a darn shame. They like each other and I won't be here to see how they finally get together. Grrrrrr......

With that I snatched the magazine and flipped to the first page. Gloria just looked at me shocked. I stuck my tongue out at her. She didn't get it in time. Awww I feel kind of bad but then I don't as I see what was on it.

"HOLY FISH CRAKERS WITH SNAKES!!!!!"I yelled

"Give it. Ugh you guys need to stop with unnessesa..WOAH!" Nina said as she took it out of my hands.