SIXTEEN. ʷᵒᵉᶠᵘˡ

"Xaver!" I choked out grabbing his arm pulling him back grabbing the girls arm, A smile rose on her face before she took her hood off dropping it on the floor. "Hi, Claire" she smiled grabbing my arm glaring at the guy.

"Fuck off," The mark flashed in her eyes, She's in hypnosis.... "Now that we're alone" She hummed letting go of my hand putting it around my waist. 

Subconcously my arms rested on her shoulder while we had a stare down.

Even though her eyes were marked I was still mesmerised, "You look lovely today" She muttered "Fuck you" A smile rose on her face as she leaned into my ear.

"yes please" My body tensed against her grip as she smiled.

The music slowly ended as I watch the girl nervously look around in a hurry taking her hand off my waist, Biting my lip I used my arm on her shoulders to pull her closer closing the gap between our lips.

Feeling the familiar softness of her lips against mine I tilted my head back biting her lip hoping to draw blood. She groaned softly licking her lips tasting her own blood.

Enid smiled before turning back going into the crowd, Running after her suddenly the girl disappeared. No trace of her at all. 

suddenly I felt someone touch my shoulder, Turning around I grabbed their arm but was stopped by them twisting mine.

"What happened" Wednesday asked still not letting go of my arm "Ow, let go" I wailed out while she sighed "Nothing really happened, Just Enid being Enid"

She squinted her eyes before letting go of my arm "I need to take a breath" I muttered walking out the noisy room making my way to the schools balcony.

Suddenly I heard a shrill scream, I reconise that voice. 

taking a deep breath I ran towards the sound revealing Enid holding Xavier pinned by the beck with my dagger close to his eye while the boy grabbed her arm as an attempt to stop her.

"Keep your mouth shut, Im not against purging someones eyes out. got it?"

I turned around hiding behind a pillar, Although I Xavier was fighting for his life I have to admit Enid somewhat gotten more attractive.  "yes, yes alright I got it" he groaned while the blade got closer to his eyes.

"Oh and, Keep your distance with Claire" She tilted her head letting go of him while he struggled making his way out of the hall. I caught a glimpse of his reddened neck before he ran back to the dance.

"Claire, You can come out now" my breath hitched before I tried going back to Wednesday but was stopped by Xavier and the principle walking towards me.

 Suddenly someone grabbed my arm pulling me back to the piller with her hand over my mouth.

My groan muffled against her hand as my back hit the cold hard wall "Keep it down, stupid" She mumbled watching the two figure walk away.

 looking to my left I saw a shadow, the same smile as the time I was sleeping over Enid's house.

This time a hand reached out snapping it's fingers, With the snap of a finger Enid let out a sigh before falling down to her knees, "Enid? are you alright" I turned back to the shadow but it was gone.

I shook the girl by her shoulder before she fell onto my shoulder "Claire" she whispered before the hall went silant. 

"Enid?"