ㅤㅤㅤᵈᵉˡᵉᵗᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ

WALKING DOWN the spiral stairs hand to hand with Enid I was getting ready to explain myself.

"I can't believe you're in a secret society and you didn't tell me" She wailed out "technically I declined their invitation so no, I'm not part of this society" She huffed in a breath "Bianca, Davina and kent. Oh hi ajax"

I watched as Ajax glared at our hands, Oh how this felt so good. "Seriously even Kent Is here? How exclusive is this club" She whispered and yelled at me "So, what's this about Thornhill being a psycho?"

"She murdered Weems," I told her clearing my throat "and took my sister to Crackstone's crypt" the three looked at me "We have to get everyone in this school to safety before it's too late"

They stared at us while I showed them the same drawing of Wednesday facing Crackstone, "Because this is what is coming"

"So do we pull the alarms?" Ajax asked "We don't wanna cause a panic and alert Tyler and Thornhill, Dumb ass" I replied, "So how do we get everyone out?"

"We'll use our siren song to convince them" Bianca turned to them taking off their amulet, and I felt a hand sneak into mine holding it. "I Will go look for Wednesday" I felt someone tap on my foot.

I bent down grabbing Thing "Thing you go with Enid" he tapped my hand "Okay, Nightshades forever" As they snapped I subconsciously did too.

"Seriously, A secret snap too?" Enid turned to me flaring her eyes,

...

Running towards Crackston'es crypt I reached the doorway seeing my sister staring at her hand which was bloody "Wednesday" I muttered running toward Her.

"We have no time to waste, let's go," She told me grabbing my arm before pulling me out into the woods, Suddenly a figure appeared behind the trees. I felt my sister pull me behind her while her posture changed.

I howl echoed through the woods while facing each other, "Laurel said you were dead" He looked at my sister, "Feeling much better now" She replied.

"You're like a cockroach" He stepped closer to her "Please, Flattery isn't going to get you anywhere" I mumbled behind Wednesday, He tugged my sister's collar pulling her close while I grabbed his arm.

"Let go, This will not end well for you" He glared at me before transforming himself, Someone should put a jumpscare warning on that...Thing.

The monster suddenly grabbed me pushing me against the tree while choking us to death, He raised his claw while I watch Wednesday charge at him. But not later a wolf charged at him throwing him off me.

I watched closely as the wolf pushed him off and scratched his face "Enid?" I could tell it was her due to the hair, She sniffed the air before growling at the monster "Enid!"

"Claire, stay here. I need to check on the school" She touched my arm before turning back, I grabbed her arm stopping her "Wait, Just in case" I muttered pulling her in for a hug. Surprisingly the girl hugged back tapping my shoulder.

"No time to waste, I have to go now. Be careful"

I sit back behind the bark of the tree watching as they were fighting uncontrollably, I desperately wanted to help but I really didn't know what I could do. "Son, Is that really you" I heard a voice suddenly.

Turning my head in that direction yelling for him to get out of the way, But it was too late. Luckily Enid went up to him scratching his face and making him wail in pain.

...

After a while the Wolf was limping towards me, My eyes soften at the sight. staying in a sitting position I watched as she laid herself in front of me before slowly transforming back, As she did I held on to her shoulder hugging her as tight as I could.

The girl had blood everywhere when she went back to her normal self, I looked away not wanting to invade her privacy due to her being naked.

"Hi," She fluttered her eyes open "Hi, Enid" She smiled at me, "I love it when you say my name"

"I know this Is supposed to be a serious time but, I'm really trying to be respectful" I looked down at her before turning away, "Oh, my GOD-" she gasped pushing my face away, "You sick, PERVERT"

"Hey, It wasn't my fault, You transformed back this way" The girl pulled me back for a hug not wanting me to see her, "Where the hell, are my clothes" She gasped "I should be the one asking you that"

"Look, CLAIRE- I'm in pain and I'm butt ass naked. AT LEAST GET ME MY CLOTHES" She hit my shoulder while still hugging me "If you aren't letting go then how do I get your jacket for you?"

The girl sighed for a moment "You better not try anything" She muttered before slowly loosening the hug, "I won't...Or will I" I whispered the last sentence making her throw a small rock at me.

As I got up I looked the other way before grabbing her jacket, turning back the girl was covering up the important parts while glaring at me "Give. me. the. jacket." She said before frowning at me.

"Yes ma'am" I threw it at her, "turn around, Claire" I heard her say "What If I don't?" The girl gave up before turning the other way and putting on her jacket.

"Let's go" She stumbled up, "No, wait" I walked towards her bending my knees, "Come on, I'll carry you there" Enid laughed before getting up on me.

As we walked past the woods she started talking about her Wolfing out while I nodded and hummed responses "Oi, Watch your hands Addams" I sighed sliding my hands back down her inner thigh.

"You're no fun" I muttered, Walking towards the school I found all the students Circling the outside gate. I sighed walking faster towards the gate "Bianca, Look after her for me." I dropped Enid down before turning to Ajax giving him a winning smile.

"I have to go"

...

Running into the school I saw Wednesday on the floor with an arrow on her shoulder, Panicking I ran towards her while she groaned in pain.

"The sword-" She choked out taking out the arrow on her shoulder before struggling to breathe "but-" "THE SWORD CLAIRE-"

I blinked getting up to grab the sword facing the all-mighty Crackstone, "Why hello, You must be thy's sister" "Pleased to meet you" I said before rushing towards him.

Using his staff as a defense I went for every opening I have, turning around I kicked his hat off before lowering my head down to dodge his attacks, getting up I wanted to take the final blow but the sword broke.

The sword shook making my hand numb as I stared at him scared for the first time in my life, He threw me onto the pallet behind me before pinning me down using his magic. It felt as if my heart was going to explode, In a bad way.

"Claire!" Wednesday turned to me charging at him, A sword plunged through his chest earning an ear-gurgling wail. turning around he hit my sister making her land on her shoulder.

I grabbed the broken sword pushing it into his heart before turning it, He stared at me amused before groaning while his flesh sizzled. A sound wave echoed through the school making the fire disappear leaving nothing but his ring.

I felt blood flow down my jawline dripping onto the grass, God I look so good right now. A gun clock made me turn the other way staring wide eyes at the teacher who was aiming her gun at a student.

"You brought a gun to a sword fight," Wednesday got up next to me "It's probably the first smart decision you've made today" I finished for her "I might not get to kill all the outcasts, But at least I'll get to kill you two, Addams"

she pointed the gun at us before a bee landed on the end of it, the look of confusion before she was fully covered by bees screaming and yelling in pain.

"Yeah, that's what you get for messing with Nevermore, Bitch" I heard Eugene and I smiled, "Hummers stick together right?" I smiled as I turned to the teacher, "Close your eyes, Eugene"

I said before kicking the woman with all my strength.

...

The next chapter Is the last chapter, How yall feeling? Sorry bout' the late update I was on a date