21.

All rights reserved...@brightlights101

Andrea woke up the next morning to an empty bed. She found herself laying on her stomach, now realizing how uncomfortable it felt now being pregnant. She propped herself on her arms, brushing her hair out of her face to clearly look at her surroundings. It was eerily quiet and it left her unsettled but that could be her regret slowly seeping in. She wondered if he was still home or out working.

She had flipped over on her back, feeling the silk sheets caress her milky skin, rehashing last nights rendezvous came flooding back.

God, she thought to herself, I missed s*x.

Once again, Andrea felt hot and bothered.

Unconsciously, her right hand snaked it's way down to the very part that needed desperate attention. She had closed her eyes, feeling her fingers open up the folds of her p*ssy. Every detail from last night came crashing down as she skillfully played with herself.

Now that she got a second taste of having mind blowing s*x with him, that's all she wanted. After c*ck blocking herself for what seemed like an eternity she no longer has restraint. She knew from now on there was no going back.

Andrea finally climaxed after reliving every detail that was burned in her head and found herself pleasantly satisfied with her work. She smiles with a pleased sigh followed after.

She thought to herself, I'm going to do this every morning.

Rolling out of bed, she takes a much deserved shower. Afterwards, she brushes her teeth, diffuses her curls, applies mascara and gloss and pulls over a white/off-cream knitted long sleeve dress and flats.

Going downstairs she can already smell something brewing in the kitchen. When she enters, a woman stands at the stove, flipping pancakes.

She slowly approaches the island and takes a seat.

The woman turns, "good morning, Mrs. Salvatore," she smiles.

"Good morning," she responds. "Please call me Andrea."

The woman nods. "I'm Olivia."

"How did you sleep?" Olivia asks, serving Andrea her plate.

"Good, thank you."

As Andrea digs into her pancakes, eggs and bacon, Olivia excuses herself. It was odd because she was so used to Ugo staying behind and talking. Instead, she was left alone with her own thoughts which she didn't think was a great idea but she had to just deal with it.

As she goes to rinse off her plate she hears someone around the corner by the entrance way. She quietly and quickly hides behind the corner to listen.

"Listen closely," the voice was none other than Saul's who she least expected it to be. "I'm only giving you half of my shares because of her. The only reason I'm doing this is because she's a good woman with a solid head on her shoulders. And if you plan on taking care of her and that baby you'll need more allies like me to keep her safe from this lifestyle. Don't take my generosity for granted."

"We'll keep in touch," was all Matteo responded back to.

She knew he was a man of little words but she also wished to know what he would've said to Saul's statement. Was he at least grateful for Saul's support and protection? Or was he playing his macho card.

They said their farewells and she could hear Matteo coming her way. She panics, spinning around trying to figure out what to do.

She sprints to the fridge, opening both doors and pretending to be in search of something.