12

WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUICIDE MENTIONING!!!

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?" America screamed and took a step back. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Russia looked at him, with a 'the fuck you mean bitch' face.

"You started this shit. Now deal with consequences!" He spat annoyed. America just closed his eyes, and took a deep breath.

"You were supposted to reject me. Those are the consequences I was ready for, not for... mutual feeling. That shit haven't cross my mind once! I wanted to get rejected! So I could finally fall out of this love!" American rolled his eyes. "AND NOW YOU RUINED IT."

Russia watched him in disbelief. He just stood there in front of him, trying to be understanding, but he couldn't. That bitch made no fucking sence.

"Are you dumb?" He asked non ironically. "Use your last three brain cells. You don't have to fall out, because I like you too." Russia pointed out.

"No, you idiot. I don't want to like you. You are an awful person, a psychopath. I can't just fucking love you. I don't want to love a monster." American said, leaving Russia speechless.

"W-what?" He didn't understand. Thats not how shit is going usually. "I am not a psychopath (maybe a sociopath), and not a monster!"

"Oh, of course you are a monster! You are your people. I am very brave, independend and naive, just like my people, Americans, but you... you are like your people! They are dumb, naive monsters, who do nothing to help Ukraine! And so are you!!" Russia clenched his fist and bite the side of his cheek. It hurt and the worst part was that was true.

"So you stayed here, just to tell me that?" He whispered. "Just to break me, hoping that I was going to break you? You truly think of me that low? MY PEOPLE ARE HOMOPHOBIC, AND I DO WHAT I CAN NOT TO BE. I TRY, JUST LIKE SOME OF THEM!" He yelled.

"Quit yelling bitch, your rage won't help you. It only proves my point. You and your anger issues. You tried to kill me. I wanted to get over you, but you chose otherwise. Good you showed who you really are, because now I feel nothing but dissgust towards you." America laughed and then. Left. He turned around and left the room.

Russia was too angry, too sad and way too surprised to react. He just stood there frozen, not understanding what the fuck happened. Then he heard a loud bang, which happened to be front door. American left. He fucking left him. He put a knife in the middle of his heart and then left.

Russia came closer to the window, to see car going off, into the woods. That was the moment a huge tear went down his face, and dropped on his shirt.

At first he was crying, then his sobs slowly turned into soft giggling. He was still standing in front of the window and the only whistness of his behaviour was snow which was slowly falling from the sky.

"I am trying so hard..." He whispered. "So hard, not to be the monster even tho I know I am." Russia turned around and went to the nearest place he could take seat. "And even when I try, I somehow find a way to fuck everything up." He took few deep breaths.

" He took few deep breaths