RULES

"I'm not marrying any asshole, just to save my company. I'll do it on my own." She uttered being completely frustrated at the words of her assistant. 

"You are not understanding Carson, he's not just any guy, he's one of the heirs of the oldest Greek dynasty, he is an Andenos. If he invests in our Company then you'll reach skies, Carson." she tried to make her understand.

"You don't understand, he's a playboy, he's controlling, and he wants to have his own life while I will sacrifice mine, that'll be a toxic relationship and I never wanted that or never will. You are all I have right now, you know me well." she took a sharp sigh and continued. "I'd rather eat needles than marry a toxic and controlling guy. Did you even see the contract that bastard sent?" 

There it was lying like a worthless piece of paper but it was the future of Carson whether she wanted to marry that controlling playboy for the company or if was it ok for her to sacrifice the company, obviously it wasn't a choice, she made it from the scratch, she never in her life will ever dare to think to sacrifice the company. 

"Let me read it for you," she said and read the first few lines,

Ms. Carson Pearls after marriage, will be present whenever Mr. Alex Andenos needs her for solely business purposes.

"I don't understand this bastard, does he think that I'll be the typical housemaker, good wife, cooking, cleaning for him?"

She will not be allowed to intrude on his privacy.

"He thinks I'll go around spying on him if he is with his mistresses all night long."

She can't have any extra-marital affairs.

"He sounds like a total psychopath, these are the things that I should be asking him to do, not the other way around."

"This is enough, if I read even a single word more I swear I'm going to kill that psycho right now," Carson said holding her hair from the roots, frustrated even more.

"Okay, okay, calm down. I will schedule a meeting for you with him and..." Emily, Carson's P.A. took a sharp breath and uttered again, "You can negotiate. But remember he's going to be the only opportunity for you, if you lose you'll lose this whole building. Okay, I'm going to schedule  it tomorrow morning, if that's ok with you?" 

"No, schedule it right now. This is important, his other works can wait." 

Emily sighed knowing that even though her company is going through the hardest times, her pride and self-respect are still the same. She nodded and went to make the call.

"Yeah, 10 is fine. Yeah sure, it's fine. Thanks so much again." Emily came back into Carson's cabin, her face was still the same hard as before. 

"They said 10 will be fine. He said that he would text you the address." 

Right then a text popped up on her phone screen.

Meet me at the Andenos Tower at 10pm.

"Why is he so self-centered?" she muttered. 

She reached the tower at 10:10 and she cursed herself for being late, she was a very punctual lady.

Carson 

I went in but the receptionist didn't seem to care a bit about her, she was calling her out multiple times but she didn't respond. Her anger took care of it, she hit the table hard which scared the shit out of that receptionist. 

"Hey, do I look like a joke to you? Take me to Alex Andenos now." 

"Mam, do you have an appointment?"