Chapter 1

Hi everyone I'd just like to say that I'm open to constructive critisism but just keep in mind that I'm only 15 and still in high school so take it easy on me. Comment if you like it or have any ideas for how the story should progress and I'll keep an open mind. :)

Thx EmillyMercy

I awoke to the annoying and constant beeping of my alarm as it told me to get up. As I finally began to rub the sleep out of my eyes I began to slowly remember my dream from the night before... and more importantly the piercing red eyes that watched me from the cover of the dark forest.

But enough of that, I had to get up before my annoying brothers decided to come get me themselves. I tossed my blankets aside and went to get a much needed shower.

About 20 minutes later I was heading down the stairs towards the kitchen while my stomach growled hungrily. As I rounded the corner and walked into the kitchen, I plowed right into the back of my oldest brother Nicholas.

"What's up, little sis?" Nicholas said as he turned and steadied me before I could fall on my behind.

"Nothing much." I replied, he gave me a funny look before turning back and continuing his conversation with my other brother Sebastian. Both of my brothers were tall and muscular with gey eyes that turned almost silver when they were mad. I made my way past them and headed hungrily over to the fridge. As I turned around with a bottle of water in one hand and an Apple in the other, I saw my brothers staring intently at me.

"What?" I asked them, I was tired of them looking at me like I might fall apart or sprout an extra head.

"You haven't been sleeping have you, Kisa." Sebastian hesitantly asked me.

"Is that what you've all been worrying about?" I asked incredulously, it had been having the same dream as last night for the past week and apparently it was showing enough to make even my brothers worry about me, "Relax it’s no big deal."

"Are you sure?" Nicholas said looking unconvinced. I just rolled my eyes at them and heading to the couch and flipped on the TV. My brothers were worrying over nothing, I mean it’s not like my dreams were going to come true or anything.

Just as I had this thought I heard the sounds of windows being smashed and wood splintering.

I heard the sound of glass shattering and wood cracking and bolted to my feet just as my brothers ran through the doorway and to my side.

"What's going on?" I asked feeling adrenaline beginning to pump through my veins.

"Kisa we're leaving now!" Nicholas growled and I watched as his bones began to break and rearrange themselves under his skin which was rapidly growing coarse hairs all over his body. By the time he finished shifting my brother was nothing more than a large wolf with nutmeg fur all along his body.

I know what your all thinking, yes by brothers and I are werewolves and no we don't only change during the full moon. I'd love to tell you that I just changed into a wolf and got the hell out of there but I havn't been able to shift yet, it sort of has to do with the fact that I'm a girl but I'm sure I'll find time to explain later. Anyway...

As we stood in the middle of our living room we heard the soft snarl of a feral animal and I could only wish that I could shift and get the hell out of there. I felt Nicholas's head butt into the side of my leg and I looked down to see him herding me in the direction of the back door and away from the growls which just erupted from the opposite end of the house.

Sebastian grabbed my wrist in a tight grip so he could pull me along faster. I knew that it was killing Sebastian not to shift and attack whatever was in our home but he stayed in human form so he could protect me better. I was very grateful to my brothers for looking out for me ever since my mother had died, my father was never around and most of the time it only feels like the three of us are the family.

When we were just a few steps away from the back door something snarled on the other side and the thick, heavy door was suddenly ripped off its hinges. I stood looking at a tall dark figure with dark shining red eyes, and the figure looked at me like I was his favourite dessert...