22. Taken down a peg

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

After the incident with the ball throwing test things were pretty tame after that the last three tests were the sit-ups, the seated toe touch, and finally the long distance run and just like all the other tests Y/n L/n manage to not only blow everyone else's test results out of the water but he was even able to break several Academy records.

Aizawa: all right here's the results ranked best to worse all of you should not be surprised with the new results.

Professor Aizawa used her phone to project a holographic image of the rankings unsurprisingly to everybody Y/n L/n managed to steal the number one spot for himself and the horrifying part was he wasn't even really trying.

Y/n: huh number one I wasn't even really trying.

Class 1A: WHAT?!?!?!??!?!?!

Y/n: is it that surprising if I really went all out I could have ended up shredding the universe down to its last atom.

Everyone was shocked and even a bit terrified to hear that the young man wasn't even trying they could only imagine in their wildest nightmares what this young man was truly capable of if he wasn't trying that hard he could rip a hole to the other side of the Galaxy and while he made his bold statement he had an innocent smile on his face not knowing the gravity of what he had just said.

Aizawa: all right everybody head back inside so we can be ready for your next and final class of the day.

Y/n: well then let's get moving people!!!

Y/n L/n immediately ran back into the new age Academy to get to his next class everyone else in class 1A were just shocked and a bit terrified at what they had just witnessed.

Class 1-A: HOW POWERFUL IS HE?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Y/n's final class of the day was combat class taught by none other than Professor Erza Scarlett.

Erza was the teacher of combat class and she taught all the basics, fundamentals, and everything else that has to do with combat in the fields of both hand-to-hand combat and and every type of weapon combat eventually when the end of class came it...

Erza was the teacher of combat class and she taught all the basics, fundamentals, and everything else that has to do with combat in the fields of both hand-to-hand combat and and every type of weapon combat eventually when the end of class came it was time for the best part of combat class which was sparring.

Erza: alright Everyone it's time for the sparring matches do we have any volunteers?

Soon enough someone raised their hand it was none other than Kat Bakugo.

Kat: I have a challenge!!!

Erza: and whom do you challenge?

Kat: I challenge the pathetic extra Y/n L/n!!!

Everyone gasps in shock no one had the guts to challenge Y/n L/n to combat after what they had seen in the combat initiation and after the rumors they had heard from class 1A.