2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Y/n's POV.
Location: Derry Maine USA

Y/n L/n is deep in the forest by a large river he had just put on the mysterious Gauntlet that supposedly belonged to his late father at first nothing happened but soon enough the gemstones in The Gauntlet began to Glow brighter than the sun and the power of the gauntlet began to awaken.

Y/n: what the-

Y/n L/n notice the gauntlet was beginning to take itself apart as soon as it was completely disassembled the pieces of The Gauntlet including the six stones floated into the air in front of Y/n.

???: Y/n L/n of Earth last of your kind son of M/n L/n the last of the Fluffle Puff faunus and the Mad Titan Thanos you have been chosen to not only inherit the Throne of your father but to inherit the power of the cosmos.

Y/n: huh?!

???: we understand you're confusion young one let us explain we are the Infinity Stones we are the remnants of six singularities that existed before the dawn of time space or reality our power is truly infinite your father wielded us to balance the universe to prevent the greatest Calamity the universe could ever imagine.

Y/n: my daddy was a hero?

The Infinity Stones: a hero of the highest order many considered him to be a monster without equal but in reality he did all he did for the good of all life in the universe your world was the only one that remained unaffected by his actions the reason for this is he didn't wish to put in danger the woman he loved and his unborn child.

Y/n: wow so he loved me?

The Infinity Stones: your father loved you and your mother more than he loved anyone or anything else in the entire universe he wanted to make sure that you and your mother would not be attacked or targeted because of him so he had to leave the Earth and severed all Communications with you and your mother.

Y/n: I can't believe it my daddy was a real life hero.

The Infinity Stones: yes he was your father made sure that certain steps were taken that when he died our power would be passed along to you and now we offer you a choice that will change your life for the better.

Y/n: what kind of offer we talking about?!

The Infinity Stones: we offer you the power to wield us to the fullest extent just as your father did before you but unlike your father you are truly destined to wield the full power of the Infinity Stones.

Y/n: what kind of powers will I have if I say yes?

The Infinity Stones: you will have powers unlike anything any one of this world could ever imagine you see each stone represents one aspect of the universe.

The Red stone: I represent the element of reality with my power you will be able to reshape reality in any way you see fit even if it is in direct contradiction with the laws of physics.

The yellow stone: I represent the element of the mind with my power you will have unlimited psychokinetic abilities you will be able to control, read, and manipulate the minds of anyone.

The blue stone: I am the stone that represents the element of space with my power you will be able to travel to any place in the universe you can send anything or anyone anywhere else you desire you will also be able to manipulate the fabric of space itself allowing you to do things that would be in direct contradiction to the laws of space.

The green stone: I am the stone that represents the element of time with my power you will have the ability to manipulate the flow of time you can speed it up slow it down stop it or even rewind time with my power you will be able to exist and see through any point in time you desire with my power your fate will never be sealed.