Feb 13 Maggie Part 12

"No!" I shouted as loud as I could, "you can't do that!" "Oh but, I just did," Zach replied. I started to stomp over to Zach where he stood next to Jason. But Matthew grabbed my arm and whispered the plan. "Did he agree to this though?" I asked, "Well he said anything to get the hell out of here," Matthew said. "But you find the keys to the van asap," Matthew huffed under his breath. I started looking everywhere. "How about as many of my men you hurt weak boy?" Zach said with evil laughter. "But that's 7!" Ashton yelled, and he definitely didn't want seven whips on the back. "Well that's the punishment for disobeying me," Zach said
I looked high and low, and finally found them near one of the trees, I picked it up and gave it to Matthew. "Nice work...." "Maggie"
"Maggie!" Matthew repeated
WHAP! I turn to see Ashton getting whipped by these people who lost their minds. WHAP! "NO! Stop now!" I screamed as loud as I could. Zach replied by saying "Well would you like 7 whips on the back, girl?"
I was about to say yes, when I heard Ashton say in a very painful voice "no.....you...can't do...it to her..." "But you can't keep on doing this to him!" I couldn't stop shouting. Zach came up to me with the knife to my throat and said "I'm tired of hearing your annoying voice----" but was cut off by Ashton saying "Maggie I deserve this, you wait with the others," he winked at me. I knew we'd fix him up, somehow. WHAP on the back again, WHAP on the neck, WHAP near his collarbone and a long and huge WHAP on this back again. He was grunting the whole time, and streams of blood were running everywhere. "Ashton!" I cried I ran over to him, I started to cry on his shoulder. "Move out the way, I'm not finished with him yet!" Zach yelled. "I'm not moving anywhere," I said, "Fine, I'll do you instead!" "No!..Do it to me please, not....Maggie" Ashton said, " I said "I'm sorry Ashton you're miserable I'm taking this one," "I'm not letting you," Ashton said. But it was too late ,Zach made her be tied to a tree and Zach put on a glove and took a piece of wood and put it on Maggie's arm.