1-10

MTLNovel

Home » After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister AIEIBNM » Chapter 1: 1st

After I was Exiled, I Became a Noble Minister Chapter 1: 1st

Listen to article18 minutes

Next »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The golden autumn is refreshing, the sweet-scented osmanthus is fragrant and fragrant.

Mu Mansion, the red lanterns hang high at the entrance.

The flowers are full of flowers, the pavilions and pavilions are covered in red, and it is a joyous scene.

Today is the birthday of the old lady of the Mu Mansion. I will use the strength of the whole family to invite guests widely to congratulate the old lady on her birthday.

In the main hall, the old birthday star, the old lady Mu, was dressed in wealth, sitting in the middle like a star holding the moon, smiling and entertaining the female relatives, all of them were dressed in brocade and jewels.

It's really a fire cooking oil, flowers are brocade.

Her granddaughters are by her side, each more beautiful than the other.

Among them, standing at the forefront is the Mu family's eldest granddaughter, Mu Jinyao, and her father is the head of the Mu family, the official household servant.

She is beautiful and full of talent. She is the most famous lady in the capital.

There are women in the family who ask for it, and since she was ten years old, the threshold of the family has been broken by the matchmaker.

No, I set a perfect marriage as soon as I got married.

Today's protagonist is naturally Mrs. Mu. She has two sons and two daughters together.

The two daughters are also married well, and there is a granddaughter who is famous in the capital. The future is promising.

"

Mu Jinyao was wearing a golden snow satin jacket with peony strands, embroidered with dense patterns, and a pink brocade skirt. She became more and more attractive.

The old lady Mu rubbed her slender hand with kindness in her eyes, "The most proud thing in my life is to teach such an excellent granddaughter, having her is better than countless, hey, speaking of which I am really I don't want her to marry."

The most important thing is that Jiang Mingye's aunt is the most favored concubine in the palace, and maybe she will be able to improve it in the future.

Mu Jinyao blushed and glanced at the lady of Dingyuan Hou's mansion on the left, her future mother-in-law.

The graceful Mrs. Dingyuan Hou smiled at her with a gentle smile, obviously liked her very much.

Mu Jinyao was overjoyed and couldn't help but look forward to a better life in the future.

She stole the limelight, and the other girls were unhappy in their hearts, but they didn't show their faces. They stood up and gave birthday gifts to the old lady, some were painting, some were playing the piano, some were making Poetry, there are those who send hand-embroidered clothes on the forehead to show filial piety.

Not only show talent, but also get a good reputation of filial piety, killing two birds with one stone.

Everyone's talents won the applause, the laughter and laughter continued, and the atmosphere was extremely warm.