Scrap heap

I honestly didnt know what went wrong this morning, woke up had 5 or 6 shots of caffeine and ive electrocuted myself about 10 times.

I dont even know how I did such a thing, last time I checked, electriciyy wasn't one of my powers. Just light manipulation. Atleast that was what I was aware of. None of the machines laying around my place were on so it wasnt from that.

So, I went for a walk into town at 6 in the morning because who dosen't love being up at the ass crack of dawn? 2 hours worth of walking and what do you know, I get trapped AGAIN by Raf and Bee. Turns out my walking path is aling the way towards the base and close to Rafs house. Noted

Bee opened the driver door and I got into the back seat, again,"Hey Riley."

My wings went floof and I whipped around to see Jack next to me,"Jeez, way to give someone a heart attack Jack." I mumbled.

"Sorry, but uh, yeah. Carpooling today." He sheepishly replied.

Yeahz we're skipping to the base

Getting out of Bee I had to move aside a little as Bulkhead came speeding into base.

"Miss us doc bot?" Miko exlaimed and Ratchet raised a metal eyebrow,"Aren't they supposed to be in school?" He grumbled and Miko rolled her eyes.

" On Saturday? We have the whole weekend off, to spend with you." She replied before following me up

"Wasn't expecting to carpool. What gives Arcee?" Jack asked walking up to Arcee and Optimus,"Tag team Jack. It's my turn for exploration duty." She filled in.

Jack had said something about her feeling guilty about leaving him indoors and quickly turned around when she mentioned it was to the Arctic.

"The Arctic? Ive always wanted to see snow." Raf told the prime.

" I would invite you to join Rafael, but the conditions are too extreme. Even for us Autobots." 

"I, understand." Raf said, he might of felt down if not for,"But, I will bring you back a, snowball." Optimus told Raf, who lit up,"That would be awesome!"

Soon Optimus and Arcee walked through the groundbridge in a flash before it powered off. It was soon that from where I was perched I started to hear clicking. I stretched my hearing to its limits and still couldnt find the source of the sound.

From below me Bumblebee and Bulkhead watched the children,"So, what do you guys think we should do today?" Miko asked.

Bee beeped something in return making a hand gesture to what could probably be a remote,"Video game tournament! Last one standing wins!" Raf cheered and Bee with him.

"Bulkhead, Bumblebee! Here! Now!" Ratchet yelled over to the two, who made their way over. 

The constant clicking echoeing around the base was starting to drive me nuts. Adjusting my wings I swiftly climbed down the ladder and down the stairs into one of the tunnels.

It was pretty bare back here with mainly pipes and such sticking out of the walls. I continued following the noise until I walked around a corner. 

There in the middle of the hall was a small beady eyed metal bug, or so I thought. The thing had a large oversized head with small pronged legs holding it up, clicking as it turned around

Its large purple eyes just stared at me, I dont know what came over me but this thing was giving me weird vibes. It slowly cawled over and I can not kid, was totally acting like a cat.