The Unquiet Dead Part 1 (Edited!)

Author's Note: So, I just found out through a Doctor Who group that Rose was 23 years old when she met the 10th Doctor. From what I've read, they're basically saying Rose was almost 20 when she met the 9th Doctor and if you include the books on them then it would make Rose 23 when the 9th Doctor regenerated into his 10th self.

Now for this book, Daisy has started off as a 21 year old but will be 22 since her birthday is on December 25th which will happen at the end of part 4 when it turns from Christmas Eve to Christmas Day. As for Lucinda, her birthday will be coming up very soon.

Poor Daisy can never seem to catch a break on her birthday if you think of how many Christmas Specials there are.

------------------------

"She's asleep." Daisy speaks up as she enters the console room, making sure to hold onto the railing as the Doctor is flying them to their date. "So, where are we going?"

"You've seen the future." He looks up at her. "Let's have a look in the past. How does 1860 sound?"

"Anything good happen in 1860?" She asks him.

He shrugs. "I don't know. Let's find out! Here we go!"

Daisy squeaks, tightening her hold on the railing as the Tardis shudders before landing. "I am so glad Lucinda's a heavy sleeper and has bars on her bed to protect her from all that shaking and flying."

The Doctor laughs from being flown onto the floor since the Tardis got payback on him from keep breaking her just because he's bored.

Daisy looks at him with amusement and giggles. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fantastic." He stand up onto his feet. "How are you?"

She steps closer to him, her mouth twitching as she tries to keep her laughter in. "I'm not the one who got flown onto the floor."

"Oh, ha, ha!" He rolls his eyes before a grin stretches onto the Doctor's face at he looks at the scanner. "I did it! Give the man a medal. Earth, Naples, December 24th, 1860."

"You sound like you're no good at getting dates and places right." Daisy comments as she steps over to his side, poking him on the arm. "Is there something you need to tell me about your driving?"

"No!" The Doctor immediately defends. "I'm good at flying her, I'll have you know."

"Hmm, whatever you say." Daisy grins at him playfully before making her way over to the doors.

The Doctor crosses his arms. "And where do you think you're going?"

"Outside." Daisy replies and turns back to face him. "Is there something wrong?"

He looks her up and down with his head. "Go out there dressed like that, you'll start a riot, my love. There's a wardrobe through there." He points towards the corridor. "First left, second right, third on the left, go straight ahead, under the stairs, past the bins, fifth door on your left."

Daisy steps over to the Doctor and pecks his cheek before running back up the stairs and through the corridor, hoping she won't get lost.

*****

"Please help me find something!" Daisy sighs to the Tardis after going through the last dress that looks more like the 1860's style. "The Doctor will think I've left him if I'm gone too long."

Suddenly, she hears a hum and then the perfect dress teleports in front of her. The dress is an off-shoulder Tardis blue with a full skirt stitched into the fabric that goes up to Daisy's ankles.

"Thank you." Daisy smiles up at the ceiling as if the Tardis can see her.

*****

After what feels like an hour, Daisy heads into the console room with her hair pinned into a flower, wearing the dress that the Tardis chosen for her, a white closed shoulder cardigan, a pair of black boots, and black gloves just to make sure her hands won't get frostbite.

The Doctor looks up from being under the console and hits his head at the sight of Daisy, thinking he's standing in front of a goddess. He then jumps up from the floor at hearing her laughter and rubs his sore spot with a sheepish smile.

"I'm hoping that reaction was a positive." Daisy comments, narrowing her eyes playfully.

"Y-You look enchanting." He tells her with a stutter. "For a moment there, I thought you were an actual goddess."

Daisy looks down at the floor as a blush creeps onto her cheeks. "...Thank you."

"You don't need to hide your blushing face from me." The Doctor grins at her. "You look cute when you blush."

"Let's just go before I change my mind." Daisy rolls her eyes playfully since she's not used to anyone complimenting her.

The Doctor nods his head and opens the door for her.

Daisy steps through first and turns her head back to him with a grin on her lips. "Thank you, kind sir."

"You're welcome, milady."

Daisy looks around with her eyes and feels the crunching snow beneath her boots.

"Ready for this?" The Doctor asks her, holding out his arm for her to take, and she loops hers through. "Here we go. History!"