Chapter 5: Greetings

I feel like i just signed a contract with Mori

Anyways. Been a while aye? 8 months... yeahhhhh... but 10k words baby!! frankly I'm quite proud of myself.

Before i forget, it is very important to note that i have forgotten some things in the previous chapters, so uhh forgive the mess ups. Just think like we suddenly shifted into a slightly different universe.

Well go ahead now, don't wanna waste time.

...

...

...

Sora's pov.

It was about midnight.

We see our beloved goddess streaming a scary game.

She was talking to her viewers as she was playing the game. The chat with her viewers consisted of "do you get scared at all?" And "watermelons are nice" don't ask me how it got off topic.

As she was talking to her viewers, when she entered a room the lights suddenly started flickering.

Sora:(JP) "Eh? What's happening?"

(Chat) sorabestwaifu:(JP) "oh i know what happens here!"

As she was panicking a little, she turned around to try and leave the room, but the door was closed even though she didn't close it when going in, then she tried to open the door, but it wouldn't open.

Sora:(JP) "Oh no, The door's locked."

She turned around, Then the lights finally stopped flickering but it was followed by it completely getting shattered into tiny pieces.

Sora:(JP) "Ah, the lights..."

She was now standing in a dark room, only illuminated by the moon's light coming into the room through the window.

And then suddenly a loud frightening jumpscare happened.

It was some sort of humanoid creature but it had no face at all kinda like a skinwalker, then it proceeded jump into the screen, quickly followed by darkness with red words saying "you have died." with a glowing try again button underneath

To which sora responded by...

Sora:(JP) "ah..."

...

...

(Chat) fubukiwaifupls:(JP) "she has no reaction at all!"

(Chat) jerome:(JP) "our sora sama is so great that she doesn't even get scared"

Sora:(JP) "Ah sorry, was i supposed to scream like "Kyaaaaa!!" at that?"

(Chat) ineednakirium:(JP) "yes."

Sora:(JP) "hehe, i didn't react much to that at all."

Then She continued on playing like nothing happened, even continued the talk about how watermelons are arguably the best.