chapter 4:

Bet you thought i abandoned this story right? well you're wrong. cuz i have been putting like 100 words a day... yeah i'm lazy as hell.

my style of writing has changed a little bit, but you should get used to it pretty well.

And i forgot some of the things that happened in the previous chapters so... please do forgive me if something is wrong

Anyways let's just get into the story.

And merry christmas to you amazing sons of guns.

...

...

...

...

...

This takes place after a year of when sora went to college

Y/n's pov.

I was walking around town for a bit, early in the morning, just going to my usual park place.

I observe the nice and calming scenery mornings have to offer.

It was a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming...

...

Cube: "so. Is it just gonna be a normal day again?"

I was a little surprised due to him randomly speaking out of nowhere. But i answer his question.

Y/n: "yup. just your average day"

Cube: "alrighty, another boring day it is. Wake me up when something interesting happens."

*sigh* he always does this when it's a boring day. In which i dont fault him. because i never try to do anything interesting other than making videos for the internet to enjoy.

Oh yeah, i haven't even told you yet. So let me tell you now.

i've been creating a bunch of random videos on youtube ranging from shitposts, let's plays, streaming and sprinkle in a bit of wholesomeness here and there.

I did this after sora went to college, and by her leaving for said college, i realize i have never interacted with anyone else other than sora. So i just kinda became a lonely person.

And due to that loneliness i became quite bored. Which lead me to making youtube videos.

My first subscriber was sora because i obviously told her about it.

My channel has grown quite a bit now and it is now having 1.3 million subscribers. So you could say i'm kinda popular.

I continue walking 'till i get to the local park.

Once i get there i just walk around till i find an empty bench and sit on it.

I was sitting there for a while just chilling, enjoying the cold breeze and the silence since it was rather empty. Just a few people jogging, walking around and workers sweeping up the leaves that fell from the trees. I then closed my eyes to fully relax and take in the calmness in this park.

Then i heard barking to the side of me, it was annoying, but i ignored it, since i thought it was just a person walking their dog and it found a squirrel or something. But the barking grew louder and clearer 'till i finally look towards the sound of where it was coming from, to see a dog with a hat on it, running at me like Usain bolt.

Y/n: "ah shit."

My instincts kicked in for a second and thought i should run. But eh i could just stop time and walk away since no one is near here. Buuuuuut that would hurt. Like hell.