|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧|

~
𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐒
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

~ 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐒ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

ᴋɪɴɢs ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ, ᴛʜʀɪᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ.
________________

Sienna sat beside the King as he picked at his food. "The small Council is urging me to remarry. It seems the realm wants a new queen."

Sienna swallowed the lump in her throat before answering him. "A good, gentle and kind queen will give comfort to your subjects." She took a moment to contain the feeling to puke. Giving him a little smile, "Dose-ah, Dose the small Council have a particular lady in mind?"

He sighed, "Lord Corlys Velaryon has offered the hand of his daughter, The Lady Laena." Sienna felt a hit of disgust hit her. The Lady was a mere child, not even bled. But she still smiled with a fake approving nod, "A strong match, your grace."

"I must admit. I don't know Laena very well." Viserys said and Sienna had to hold back a scoff. Seriously, that's what he was worried about not the fact, The Lady was a naught but a child? She thought.

"I'm sure that she is good and kind-"

And deserves much better than this. Just like I, She thought.

"-And that she will enjoy your Company, as I have."

A disgusting lie, She thought with a shiver.

She sighed breaking her train of thought as she reached for the box beside her. "I have brought a gifted for you, Your grace." She handed it to him. She had it made before her talk-Kiss with Rhaenyra at the septon and picked it back up on her way here.

Viserys smiled as he opened the box to see the dragon sculpture good as new.

"I asked the stonemasons to mend it." She smiled.

"That is a..very kind gesture, Sienna. Very kind." Viserys smiled widely.

A loud knock at the door made Viserys place the sculpture on the table and straighten his posture. "Come!"

"The hand, Your Grace." Sienna closed her eyes with a sigh in dread. She hasn't spoken to her father in months.

"Your grace, I've called the small council meeting."

"Why?" Viserys asked

Otto glanced at his daughter before replying, "I think it's best, you hear it directly."