I got a date with him

Miles (tails) Prower
Age: 17
Gender: male
Species: fox
Dorm: StarHill

Cream
Age:17
Gender: female
Species: Rabbit
Dorm: Golden Garden

Sonic
Age: 18
Gender: male
Species: Hedgehog
Dorm: StarHill

Shadow
Age: 18
Gender: male
Species: hedgehog
Dorm: Golden Garden

Amy nibbles on her pen as she maps out her classes for the new year. Knuckles walks in still stunned and plops on his bed. "Hey you ok?" Amy asked from the small kitchen. "I got a date with him...." He muttered still in shock. "What?" She said leaning on the doorway. "I got a date with shadow tomorrow!" He bolted up smiling. "I got a date with shadow!" He said walking up to Amy very happy. "I got a date with sonic next Saturday!" Amy squeaked and they hugged each other in excitement.

Next night

Knuckles waited at the fountain nervous as hell for this date. Yet Shadow was running late making Knuckles think he was stood up. "So you are here...." He heard him say. He turns seeing shadow and was happy he wasn't stood up. "Well yeah of course I'm here why would you think I wouldn't." He said and Shadow walks up to him. "Are you really gay?" He asked and knuckles looks at him offended. "Yes I am....." he said. "Then you don't mind if I do this?" Shadow said and kisses him. Knuckles doesn't hesitate and kisses back wrapping his arms around shadows neck. Shadow hands glides down knuckles body making a moan slip from knuckles lips breaking the kiss. "Im sorry I doubted you when that girl and guy claimed you weren't and that you wouldn't show up I-" "What guy and girl?" Knuckles said getting angry. "Wave and Jet.... They said your in love with Julie Sue and you weren't g-" He sees the anger on knuckles face. "Well it's the complete opposite she's been obsessed with me ever since we were in middle school.... I told her and her stupid friends that I wasn't interested and that I like guys." Knuckles said looking down. "I can't tell you how many dates I was stood up from because of them....." knuckles looks down as he sat on the fountain ring. Shadow looks down ashamed of himself for almost believing them. "Knuckles I'm so sorry...." "You're here now that's what matters" Knuckles smiled. "Come on let's go on the rest of our date~" shadow smiled.

Hours later

They two lay in bed out of breath and smiles on their faces. "Wow.... That was amazing~" Shadow smiled. "Yeah it was...wow it felt so good~" knuckles replied. "Want to do it again?~" shadows asked. "Oh fuck ya but I'm top this time~" knuckles replied rolling on top. They both laughed and kiss.