Chap.3 Memory lose..

While reading you can listen to this :) ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(???~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Belle trusted that her earthly father had her best interest at heart.Do you trust that your heavenly father has yours?" From Bethel Grove

15 junes

So today is the day, Akio is gonna go to paris.Letting alone takemichi in their quit big house, their house was in fact one of the prettiest in the village akio worked hard to have it.

The house is a mix of dark brown and light yellow. The structure of the house is made of a darkish brown wood, the walls are painted with a light yellow that looked white if you were looking from a far, the roof is also brown but it's more light then the darkish brown wood. At the front of the house there is a simple and not very large garden, in this same garden lived in a enclosure their horse, it is called "brownie". 

There were people in the past that tried to buy it but akio has always refuse, first because it was his only  way to go fast in paris with all his invention, and second it was because takemichi loves his horse, it was named by him, he named it brownie because it was his favorite pastry. The horse is almost as old as takemichi, it was offered to him by his father's his 5th anniversary after the death of their old horse, It was called "poudre d'or"  (gold powder), it was the horse of takemichi mother, poudre d'or was white with dark brown almost black eyes, quit the opposite of browni, it's brown with white and caramel spot with blue eyes.

Every year not only takemichi couldn't see his father for 9 day's but he couldn't be with his horse. But at least he had some friends? well yes and no... he  know some people, and some people knew him but he only have 1 friend, his name is chifuyu.

Chifuyu have a cat, a lil black kitty named peke-J. During those period chifuyu frequenly came to takemichi home so he wasn't alone and even let peke-J sleep in takemichi house so he wasn't lonely at night and some night they had a sleep over , but strangely during those period he always told takemichi the same thing's

ARGHHH im pretty sure i forgot something!!! but i can't remember what! but i don't know, it's in my head all the time, everytime i sense i forgot something but im sure i didn't!!!!!

actually he told that all the time to takemichi, but when summer, and in particulary Aout he told him that even more frequenly.But he wasn't the only one to tell him this type of things.

for exemple the mitsuya siblings. Two little purple haired girl luna and mana, they work in the library with their  friend? he was more like something like a big brother to them. His name is hakkai. All three complet each other if we can say that, they always feel someone is missing. None of them have a family, so hakkai take care of them. When takemichi ask them when and how the three of them meet they always said the same thing.

"I don't actually remember, but everytime i try to remember i always have this sentence that come to my mind 'Protected them while im not here, please, hakkai' but like mana and luna says they don't have any relatives so maybe im crazy, and i don't have any relatives either so..."