Chap.2 The life of a beauty

While reading you can listen to this :) ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(???~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Since you are so kind as to think of me,be so kind as to bring me a rose,for as none grow hereabouts, they are kind of rarity." From Jeane Marie Beaumont

3 years after the cold night (Chap.1)

In a little village in france was living a young boy                                                                                                     His name? He was named Hanagaki Takemichi, For a lot of people he was weird. He was always in his world, always reading But was also always helping people, putting other before him, he was really selfness.

He was really admired not only for his pur heart but also for his beauty, yes the young 14th boy was really charming, No one could say he was ugly , they do call him a weirdo,an idiot sometimes but they never dared to insult his look. Takemichi never understood why they always gave him the nickname of the "beauty" even when they were insulting him, so the insult were kinda weird.

"Hey the beauty, Always helping other i see! Pff you are really an idiot! You should be more selfish sometimes!"

or

"It's not because your beautiful that you should do nothing except read and help other!"

or even this time

"Your really a crybaby! a beautiful crybaby, but still a crybaby!"

the last sentence was said to him a day were he wasn't in a good mood and someone told him the wrong thing and it made him cry, but it was the first and last time he cried infront of people, he hated this type of attention, he didn't mind that people give him attention even if he wasn't really confortable with that but he hated the pity of people, even if he technically never received any.

He will never understand why people call him a beauty, for him he is just an average man.

Takemichi was living with his father, Hanagaki akio

(This is him)