Chapter 1

"Terrrraaaa" Elara said in a sing song voice, walking happily into the greenhouse where she knew her friend would be.

"El! You're back so early!!" Terra squealed excitedly, jumping up from her seat to pull Elara into a tight hug. "I thought you were coming back next week" Terra said after pulling back from the hug.

"Well I got sick of the boys, spending a whole summer with Saul and Sky was tiring" Elara said, laughing.

She had spent the ENTIRE summer with Saul and Sky, wanting to be trained in combat. Her mother wasn't very happy with it but she let it happen because Elara really wanted the go.

"Does your mum know you're back early?" Terra asked.

"Oh god! I didn't tell her! She's gonna kill me" Elara said, her eyes widening in panic.

"Calm down El, if anything she'll be glad you're back, she missed you. We all did" Terra said, laughing at Elara.

"I should go tell her I'm back, I'll see you later Terra! Love you!" Elara yelled over her shoulder as she ran from the greenhouse.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It only took her five minutes to get from the greenhouse to her mothers office, the sound of her heels echoing being the only sound in the school.

She walked passed Callums empty desk and straight to her mothers office door. She walked right into the office, making her mother look up, ready to scold whoever just walked into her office.

"Guess who's backkk!!" Elara smiled, slightly out of breath.

It took Farah a few seconds to register the fact that her daughter came back a week early and didn't tell her. As soon as it registered, a smile took place on her face and she got up and quickly made her way to Elara and hugged her tightly.

"Mum- MUM! I missed you too but I need air!" Elara said desperately trying to escape her mothers embrace to get oxygen.

When she was finally able to break free from her embrace she dramatically put her hand on her chest and gasped for air.

"Oh don't be so dramatic Elara" Farah laughed. The two laughed together for a few seconds before it calmed down.

The two talked about the summer until dinner and then they made their way down to the kitchens to meet up with Ben, Terra, and Sam to have dinner.

For the rest of the night all Elara could think about was how much she missed this.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N

Soooooo this chapter took way to long to write because I ran out of my ADHD meds and I kept getting distracted by EVERYTHING

anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you enjoy this story in general!!