Tuesday October 14th 2019

This is me
I guess you could say today wasn't too bad. Not as bad as yesterday. I now have a few friends, not many, but some.
They are mainly guys but they are really cool. All the girls in the school like them. Dylan, Josh, Mark, Jacob and best of all Matty. I guess you could say I have a crush on him. I also made another friend. Her name is Jordyn and she's a dancer too. She's really pretty and very flexible. She wasn't part of a dance studio so I took her and her mum to ALDC and she auditioned. She is now on the teens competition team with me. The other girls were starting to get jealous that she's such a good dancer. Probably even the best in the team. They started to bully her but Jordyn didn't listen to a word they said about her. She stood up to them and stood up for me when they turned on me. They said I wouldn't be favourite anymore now that Jordyn's here but it didn't bother me. I'd love it for Jordyn to get a chance at being favourite. It may not have bothered me but it sure did bother Jordyn. She's a true friend. A keeper.
Mackenzie xoxo ❤️

*******************************
So sorry I haven't updated in a while. My story is finished and I will be updating a lot. Comment if you think I should update it all at once or once a week.
Thank you for reading. I hope you like it 😘