Origin Of a new name

Girl running away in the jungle, from a ferocious lion. She was wearing a Leopard  skin outfit. The outfit was like a bag around her body.

Girl:"huff,huff,puff,puff."

She ran fast  as a Cheetah, hunting for its pray.  She ran and ran until her stomach began to hurt. Then she trip on a tree root.

Girl:"Eeek!?"

The girl gets up and sees the lion on herself. She closes her eyes for her life flashing before her eyes...as she was about to be a meal for the lion. But instead, the lion grabs the girl's legs and pulls them back and forth a couple of times. The girl was confused and thinking. Why is the lion Pushing my leg back and forth, and not eating me ? She was just laying there with a hurt foot. The lion stops pushing her legs up against her head pulling the back away from her. Then out of no where, the lion pushes her leg too the jungle girl's stomach and, she lets out a smelly fart.

Jungle girl fart: Burroooph!

The fart went to the lions noise, and took a whiff of the stinky smell. 

Lion: "Wow Human Girl! I don't know what you ate, your butt smells. (As the lion Paw slap her butt.)

Jungle girl: "I thought you were going to eat me?"

Lion:" why would I want to eat a human who has a stomach ache?" "Besides you are one smelly girl!"

The girl looks at the Lion with embarrassment as she plays with her own hair.

Lion: " Hey come on Human girl. to tell you the truth , I love smelly butts!"

Jungle girl: "You do?!"  "Why?"

Lion: " it just fun for me, And it's nothing to be a shame of." "You should be proud of yourself, no matter how stinky your bum is."

The jungle girl laughed at the lion feeling flattered of the world of the Lepord.

Jungle girl: "Why...thank you lion...um..what you name lion?"

Lion:"Leo...you?"

Jungle girl: "oh me...I don't know my real name."

Leo the lion:"oh really!?"

Jungle girl: Yeah, they ether call me human girl or the wild jungle girl."

Leo: "Do you like those names?"

Jungle girl: I guess, but. I would rather have my own name."

Leo: "well that's too bad, because. I was going to nickname you Stinky."

Jungle girl: "A nickname?"

Leo:"Yeah, I was going to call you stinky because of how your butt smells."

The jungle girl had a light bulb  of idea in her head.

Jungle girl: "You know, I think I found a name for myself!"

Leo was surprised about what she had said.

Leo: "Really,what is it?"

Jungle girl: " My name is going to be, Stinky!"  "Instead of a nickname, it's going to be my name forever!"

Leo: "laugh out loud. Your going to name your self Stinky!

Stinky:" Oh yes I am. besides it fits me.

Leo had a suggestions.

Leo: "What is going to be your last name though?"

Stinky though about it. Name is very foul oder. But she likes to smell very nice. Not too smelly.

Stinky: I don't know?"

Leo: "I know!"

Stinky: "what is it?"

Leo: "How about Butt?!" (Stinky Butt!?)

Stinky Giggles and the last name, but she kind of like it. Besides, she not too much of a stinker. So if she put Butt in her last name, it would make sense.

Stinky: Ok, for here on out. Am known as STINKY BUTT OF THE JUNGLE! . Am proud of my Stinky Butt and I don't care how bad it smells. It's my Stinky Butt and am proud of it!" , I well protest the jungle and make a jungle & better place. No. Matter how stinky my butt is." 

Leo: "You go girl!"

Stinky: "I may be Pretty and Cute, Don't let it fool you. My Butt is Stinky as a stunk !"

Leo: " Hey Stinky , How about you get your stinky Butt on my back and  let's go for a ride?"

Stinky Walk over to Leo the Lion and Pat his bum. Leo gave her a butt bump, and she hop right on her back.

Stinky:"Where are we going?"

Leo:"I want you to meet my Family!"

Stinky:Your Family!?"

Leo:"Yep!"

Stinky was excited. Leo and stinky made up a song along the way.