my partner

"Hey partner." Troy said with a smirk on his face. I gritted my teeth at him, and turned to Mrs. Jenson. "Can I have a new partner?" I asked. Mrs. Jenson nodded her head. Guess that's a no.

"Guess you can't escape me now." He added with a low tone. I rolled my eyes as he started smirking. The bell rings. "See you." Troy said with a gaze in my eyes. I ignored it and scampered to math class, while someone walks up to me.

"Hey, my lovely." Zara chuckles in a bit deep tone. I started to laugh causing her start laughing more. My laughter fades away.

"You okay?" Zara asked while gazing into my eyes.

"I miss Lucas, and Troy Lawrence is my partner for this stupid ass assignment."

"Troy, my ex?" Zara muttered. I forgot she dated such a cruel human like that. "Yea." I replied.

"Dating him was the worst." Zara replied with a look on the floor.
                    Long skip.

It was time for lunch, I was waiting in the lunch line with Zara. I kept zoning out, thinking of my dreams about Lucas. I think Zara noticed cause she waved her hand in my face, causing me to gasp. "What?"

"You okay?" Zara asked running my shoulder. I nod my head. "Wanna skip lunch?" I smiled.

"Sure." I answered.