2 Bruises and Scars. (Alex >)

I pull another shirt from the rack and walk over to where Alex is looking for pants. Two days before school starts and Alex and I are finally back to school shopping.

I hold up the shirt I just found, "Hey, Alex how about this one?"

He turns smiling his dimples appearing, "What?"

I move the shirt a little, "Do you like this one?"

His dimples disapear as he examines the shirt, "Don't you think it shows a little to much skin for school?"

I turn the shirt looking at it. I shrug, "I think it's alright."

He walks over taking the shirt, "If you get it I don't want to see it at school."

I sigh, "Why don't I try it on?"

He shrugs, "Go ahead, I doubt I'll change my mind though."

"Fine, let's go." I grab his hand and bring him over to the changing rooms.

I shove all of the clothes I'm holding into his arms except the shirt.

I go into the changing room and lock the door. I pull off my shirt and put on the other one. I look in the mirror. Other girls at school show a lot more cleavage then this shirt will. I walk out holding out my arms, "See, it's not that bad."

He purses his lips, "Not for school."

My arms drop, "What? Alex other girls at school show a lot more chest then this."

"Well you're not other girls are you?"

"Alex that's not fair! You can't tell me I'm not aloud to wear a shirt to school for because of something stupid like a little to much chest showing."

Alex grabs my arm and pulls me into the dressing room, he pins me against the wall both hands gripping into my shoulders, "Do you want other guys staring at your boobs all day Scarlete?" His face centimeters from mine. His breathe hot on my face, his voice low and menacing.

His caramel eyes smother me, "Do you want to look like some kind of slut?"

I shake my head weakly.

"Do you?" He asks pulling me towards him and then slamming me into the wall. My back starts to burn.

"No." I whisper.

His fingers loosen and his forehead rests on mine.

"Scarlete you know I only want what's best for you right?" His tone soft again, "You know that I love you right?"

I nod my head slowly, looking into the soft eyes of my Alex. Still unsteady from his outburst. He pecks my lips, "Get changed and we'll go get lunch okay?"

I nod again unable to find my voice. He leaves the dressing room and I pull off the shirt wincing. Looking in the mirror I see the purple and black hand prints on my shoulders. Alexs touch imprinted into my skin. I gingerly pull on my old shirt tugging at it to make sure the bruises are covered.

I hand the shirt to the woman behind the counter for her to put away, "You don't like it?" She asks.

I shake my head, "No."

Alex takes my hand and brings me to the cash register. I buy my clothes and Alex pulls me outside.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks me, he leads me towards his car.

Alex opens the door for me and he runs around the car to his side as I buckle, "Um pizza?" I suggest when he slides into his seat.

He smiles over at me and my stomach flips at his dimples. "Sounds good."