Chapter 4: Mommy Is In Danger!

"No! No! No! Get off me! I don't want to go home yet!" I shouted at Knight Hermes as he tried to take me away.

They found me too quickly!

I shouldn't have ask MC to sneak out and go to the Market.

I quickly hid behind MC as he glared at Knight Hermes in a protective stance. I noticed how his body is shaking, but despite that, he didn't back down.

Goddess Author-San Ceniza is correct about MC, he is such a brave person. I also heard that he will become so strong when he grows up, will he become strong as my Dad too?

"Who are you?! Why are you trying to take her away?" MC asked.

"Young man, don't get in the way. The Ftaher of the Young Miss is looking for her. I need to bring her back," Hermes told him in a calm but intimidating tone. "Please Young Miss, your father is worried about you, let us return."

"Your Father?" MC glanced me.

"He is my Dad's knight..." I whispered. "Don't worry, he won't hurt us."

"Young Miss..."

"I said, I can't return yet, Knight Hermes!"

Knight Hermes suddenly took a deep breath. Before glancing at me.

"Then you give me no choice Young miss..." Knight Hermes mumbled as he took a step near to us. MC clenched his fist. "The Duke and the Young Duke is worried about the Young Miss. We need to go back."

"AHHHH--- NOOOO!" I shouted when Knight Hermes carried MC and me on his shoulder.

This Knight is too strong, MC and I couldn't even escape from him.

•••••••

And that's how MC and I end up here.

I glanced at MC who was looking around the room where Knight Hermes put us. I heard that this is a mansion of a Baron who owned this land, they let us stay here while waiting for my Daddy.

"Mommy might be looking for us," I mumbled as I placed my chin on the table. "We shouldn't have sneaked out. I'm sorry MC... Don't worry, when my father finally arrived, I will tell him to take us to Mommy immediately."

"Why do you always call me MC? My name is Louch," MC told me as he sat beside me.

A frown appeared on my forehead when he said that.

Of course, Mommy is always calling him 'Louch' so I know that it was his real name. At first, I was confused because I thought that his name is 'MC', but now I know that his name is 'Louch'.

However, I refuse to call him Louch.

I don't like the meaning of his name, I don't even know why his parents named him Louch. I think his parents are really bad people.

His name came from a foreign language that my brother studied a year ago. Mommy probably doesn't know the meaning of MC's real name because it came from a foreign country, but I know that she will stop calling him that name if ever she finds out its meaning.

Louch came from the word Louche, which means, dubious, shady, and disreputable. And according to my brother's book, it can also mean,
slightly immoral, often in attractive way.

But this boy is definitely not like that!

I'd rather call him by the name that was given to him by Goddess Author-San Ceniza. I don't know what's the meaning of 'MC' but it doesn't sound bad.

"Do you know your name's meaning?" I asked him with a frown.

MC shook his head.

"Why? Is there something wrong with my name? I heard that my mother got it from her motherland before my father took her away to marry her," MC mumbled. "But I don't think that my name is that bad---"