Part 6

A/N I can't thank you guys enough. Though even with 10 people looking at my story I will continue pushing parts out. I have ideas for the next few parts, possibly some I've been looking forward to. So people keep voting my work! it's much appreciated and I definitely want to improve.
Thank you <3

Days went by ever since shockwave left, it worried you considering you haven't heard from him in awhile. Three days to be exact, while you waited you decided to check on grimlock. Before doing so, you shut off the camera in shockwave office. Just to make sure he wasn't watching anywhere else.

When you visited grimlock, you had a plate of energon cubes and a drink of energon. He hadn't eaten since the last time you fed him.
"I'm back grimlock"

The lights flashed on and grimlock groaned looking towards you. "Shockwave is away, he has been away for three days now."
You helped him eat, he finally was regaining his strength back overtime.
You kept vising grimlock, bringing him food and drinks, as well as books to read to him.
He didn't care for the books as he thought they were boring but he enjoyed them cause they helped him fall asleep.

Grimlock regained enough strength to finally speak, he was even standing causing the chains to stress struggling to keep him down. "Good morning grimlock! I have breakfast" the lights flashed on causing him to flinch a bit from how bright they were.
"Grimlock, not hungry!"
He fussed.
"Yes you are, you have to eat"
You walked up to him helping him eat.
"Shockwave still hasn't said anything...that's probably good news for you but I'm worried"
Grimlock growled low eating away at his food.
"Me grimlock, hate shockwave...shockwave, experiment on team"
You looked up to grimlock sighing, you were conflicted. You cared about shockwave but his sadistic ways scared you.

"Why is science lady helping grimlock?"
He looked down to you and you frowned.

"I guess it's in me to help others? Shockwave personally hired me, I used to work at a sanctuary for other species. I didn't know what I was signing up for nor did I ask to be a decepticon."
You kept feeding grimlock and he ate as you spoke.
"Pretty science lady, helpful and kind. Would make good autobot."

"If I was an autobot I don't think I would be here right now helping you."
Grimlock nodded agreeing.

Days continued to pass, you stayed with grimlock, having a chair next to him you'd sometimes sleep by him. "I wish I can free you..." You whispered quietly and grimlock shook his head. "Protect yourself"

You were nodding off to sleep, it was until a strong vibration followed by loud beeps came from a data pad. You snapped waking up taking the data pad and looking at it.
'call from shockwave'

"I'll be right back grimlock..."
You stood rushing out of the room, answering the call.
"Shockwave!? Where were you? You haven't answered me at all! It's been two and half weeks where are you...?"

"Listen, Y/N. Go to my office, lockdown the building. Underneath my desk, a red button push it. Stay in my office, do not come out whatever you do. Don't answer for anyone. I'll be on my way to get you."

"What? Where are you? Shockwave, is everything okay? I can go to you"

"No!" Shockwave snapped. "Get to my office"

"Can you at least tell me what is going on!?"
You made your way towards his office, slowly walking faster and faster.

Shockwave stared for a bit and he transferred data to your data pad.
"Look..." You stopped in your tracks to look what he had sent you. "It's the Insecticons, what about them?"

"I cloned them..."

You sighed, you expected that's why he had left. "So what happened...?"
Shockwave took his data pad walking over to a window.
"They have a conscious. Shrapnel, kickback, and bombshell are leading the Insecticons. For a few days they behaved, listened to my commands. I taught them communication, due to my actions they began communicating in clicks, chirps, and whistles. Sometimes even speaking in clear words. The clones however cannot, they lack vocals but are still able to communicate with nosies. They devised a plan, and..."
He took his data pad turning it around pointing it towards a window.

Outside, the Insecticon clones were surrounding the building he was in, some flew around and others were begining construction of a hive.
"How many did you make...?"
You watched in horror and began rushing towards his office.

"Close to 5,000" he admitted. You shook your head now entering his office. "I'm in your office, how are you going to get back?"

Shockwave looked to the data pad. "I'll be able to fly with my alt mode. I can't calculate if I'll make it or not. I am not of importance right now though, lockdown the building. Their next target is labs..."

You nodded. "Shockwave? I-im worried about you"
He looked at you through the data pad.
"I know, it is my plan to make it back."

You smiled sadly and nodded. "Be safe..."
He ended the call, you walked to his desk bending down and looking under it.
You saw the red button, you then pushed it.

Red lights began flashing, alarms were ringing advising everyone to return to a lab or their quarters. Windows were closed off by armored shaders and automatic doors were locked. On top of the desk you noticed a compartment open to reveal a key card, as well as a hidden shelf inside the wall turn to reveal an armory.
"Shockwave knows how to plan for an emergency..." You took the key card and walked to the armory picking a pistol and a rifle. You loaded it with ammo and even carried some on you in your compartments.

You waited for shockwave to come like he said, hours passed. It was oddly quiet. Only the sound of a rotating fan caught your attention.

The vents...a loud scream could be heard. It made you jump up from your seat rushing over to the door, you pressed the side of your head against the door to listen for anything else.

"Help me!!" Someone yelled out screaming.