Part 5

After a couple of hours, you opened your eyes slowly. Shockwave was still asleep next to you, you softly kissed him and rubbed his shoulder then sitting up and getting out from his bed. You let out a yawn while stretching your arms upwards, swinging them down you walked to the door leaving shockwaves living quarters and into his office.

You looked around his office, his desk made you smile remembering what happened last night. You walked over, opening cabinets and snooping around. You found a data pad, turning it on you looked through files and plans, one of the files was labeled
"cloning stage"

Cloning stage? You looked at the file and read through it. Shockwave was planning to clone the three Insecticons into a larger group, not just a colony but an army of these insects. But for what? You closed the file and turned off the data pad, putting it back in the cabinet. You walked away from his desk then went to his security cameras, you watched some cameras, moving your eyes and scanning each one briefly. One of them caught your attention, a camera was pointed towards his personal lab door. You turned your attention to a table, the same one where you left the plate of food.

You took the plate, rushing out of the office and towards his personal lab. You opened it walking into the darkened room, the motion lights turned on. The Insecticons were sleeping in the beds, all three together next to each other. You walked to the middle of the room where a control panel stood, you turned on the lights and grimlock was still chained.

Grimlock raised his head slowly, he growled in a low rumble. "Grimlock? I-...I brought you something, you have to be quiet. I shouldn't even be here..." You whispered and walked up towards him. "Lower yourself..." He looked down at you, he bent his knees lowering himself, his arm chains restraining him tight. "It's food, here" you took a small energon cube and raised it up to his face helping him eat. You fed him the rest of the food from the plate.

"I'll be right back"

You put the plate down on the floor and walked over to a sink, getting a cup you filled it up with energon. Going back to grimlock, you helped him drink. "I'll try to help you as much as I can but this is all I can do for now..." You wiped Grimlock's face to hide the evidence of him eating.

"T-thank you..."
Grimlock looked down at you, his voice shook as he barely had enough strength to speak. You reached up touching his cheek. "Stay strong"

You let go, you took the plate going back to the control panel to turnoff the lights. You left the lab then going to the meeting room. Everything was a mess from the party, plates were left out with food and drinks. "Really guys?" You sighed annoyed.

Cleaning up the mess you, one of your coworkers walked in looking at you. She smirked crossing her arms over her chest. "Where were you? You missed the party yesterday. I heard you ran off to be with that cyclops guy." She let out a giggle, you rolled your eyes sighing. "His name is shockwave...and I suggest you respect him, he is not just a scientist but he is also a commander and boss" your coworker let out a snort.
"Someone is a kiss ass..." She said under her breath. You stopped what you were doing putting everything down.

"What do you want huh? Recognition? Popularity? Or better yet, jealous." You smirked as your coworker puffed out her cheeks getting upset.

"Jealous!? Of you? Let me ask you something. Do you really think shockwave would credit you on any of your work? Do you really think shockwave cares about you or what you do? Your just another one of his pets..." She looked at you sternly, she walked out of the meeting room leaving you alone.

You felt your spark sink, you watched her leave, your arms dropped to your sides as you were just lost in thought. You began overthinking.

You went back to cleaning the meeting room but we're distracted in thought. You didn't hear the sound of footsteps but shockwave stood at the foot of the door, he watched you clean.

Once finished, you turned ready to leave but stopped looking towards shockwave, it made you jump waking you out of your thoughts. "Shockwave... I didn't hear you come in. I was just cleaning."

He walked up to you, he planted a kiss on your lips. "I will be away for awhile, I am taking the Insecticons as well." You looked up at him confused.
"Where are you going...?"
"Classified, but I will return." He stated.

"Are you leaving today?" You asked and shockwave nodded. "It is of urgent notice." You nodded slowly and he turned to exit the room.
"Shockwave?"
He stopped at the door waiting.
"Do...do you? I- nevermind..."

Shockwave didn't turn to look at you.
"Your work is noticed by Megatron, he is pleased and hopes you can have a proper introduction. I admire your dedication, and...the time being with you is of much value to me." He walked out of the room after.

His words stuck with you, you couldn't help but to feel warm inside and get stomach tingles. Your mind cleared of any overthinking thoughts, you had a smile on your face but you frowned knowing shockwave was going to be gone for a couple of days.

(Word count 941)