Chapter 14

Kaori POV

We finally moved into our new apartment to celebrate Niki taking me out on a date. He hasn't said where we're going but if we went somewhere nice then he would've told me to dress nicely since we arent I decided to dress casually. We chose to match outfits since is common here in Korea.

(The fit)

Once we finished getting dressed we left the house

Once we finished getting dressed we left the house. "Will you please tell me where we're going?" I asked. "Fine, I'll tell you. We're going........................," he said. "Going?" I said. "Horseback riding!" he said. "Omg! I never rode a horse before but I don't want to. Can't we go somewhere else?" I asked. "Too late we're already here," he said parking the car. "Ugh,".

Niki POV

Dang, it really smells like shit here. The man explained everything to us and we started. I helped Kaori up her horse then smacked the horse and it started running. "AHHHHH! RIKIIIII! I"M GONNA KILL YOUUUUUU," she screamed as the horse ran off. I got on my horse and caught up to her. "Having fun?" I asked her. "DO I LOOK GOOD TO YOU?" she asked. Her face was pale and she looked very traumatized. "WHAT IF I FELL OFF AND THE HORSE RAN OVER ME?" she asked. I felt ashamed but I couldn't stop giggling. "Alright, I'm sorry I won't do it again," I said. She turned away from me with her arms crossed. "C'mon, baby girl. I know you still love me?" I said. She just turned and started to walk away. I ran up to her and turned her towards me and pulled her into a hug. "I'll buy you ice cream or those strawberry cakes you like," I whispered in her ear then kissed it. "Ugh fine," she said.

After we I mean after I rode a bit more we left to get food. "I want sushi," Kaori said. "Okay. Anything for my baby," I said. "Will stop with the baby and baby girl. No matter how many times you say it I'll still be pissed at you," she said. "Fine then, kitten," I said smirking. "UGH NO PLEASE! Just stick to baby and never say that again," she said. "Yes ma'am!" I said. After 20 minutes we arrived at the restaurant and started to order. "Where do you wanna go after this?" I asked. "Hmmm let's go to Han river," she said. "Okay," I said. We talked about some other stuff until the food finally came. "Oh and you owe me my strawberry cream cake before we go to Han river," she said. "I think there's a place near here that sells them," I said. "Yeah there is I go there all the time," she said. "Alright then let's go," I said as we finished our food.

Kaori POV

We bought the cakes and went to Han river. "What are your schedules for tomorrow?" Riki asked. "I have to perform at music bank and I have a photo shoot so I'll be home late," I said. "Oh okay," he responded. "How bout you?" I asked. "I have dance practice and am filming an en-log," he said. "Nice," I said. "Yep," he said. "Hey, Niki what's your last name?" I asked. "Nishimura, why?" he asked. "Can I steal it from you? I said smirking. "Haha...no," he said. "Ugh," I said.

Once we finished having our cakes and chatting, we went back to our apartment. "Kaori pretend I'm a random guy flirting with you, how do you respond to the situation?" he asks. "Test me," I said. "What's good shawty can I get yo number cutie?" he said. "Hell yeah sexy ass," I jokingly said. "HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME? YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO RESPOND LIKE THAT!" he yelled. "Chill bro I'm just joking are you that dumb? You really think that I'd respond like that?" I said. "I guess I am dumb haha," he said as we laughed. "The only person I would cheat on you with is Toji if he was real but he isn't so your ass got lucky," I said. "Whatever," he said as he rolled his eyes.