Chapter 9

Kaori POV, one month later

Since I was leaving for Japan in a few weeks for GLITZS' concert, Niki decided to take me out on a date before I leave for my busy schedule. I started to get dressed and did my makeup. Since we were going to a nice restaurant, I wore something nice which usually is out of my style since I prefer streetwear most of the time. I gotta say though these heels are uncomfy but I'll manage. I got in the car with my manager then he dropped me off at the restaurant.

(The fit)

Once my manager dropped me off I quickly went inside and into the private room that we reserved

Once my manager dropped me off I quickly went inside and into the private room that we reserved. I texted Niki that I was here but he didn't see. I waited for a good 20 minutes and still nothing from him. I called and called and called and still no response. He probably had practice and his phone is usually off during that time. The waiters kept coming by to serve me but I had to keep telling them that I was waiting for someone. An hour had passed and still nothing so I decided just to leave. "I can't believe he forgot," I said to myself as I looked down.

It suddenly started raining and I didn't bring a jacket to wear. I tried calling my manager to come to pick me up but he wasn't answering. I tried calling again and again but still nothing. I tried calling some of the other managers but none of them answered. I had no cash with me to pay for a taxi and the nearest atm was an hour's walk. Our dorm was 30 minutes away walking and I had no other option so I walked in the cold rain with no jacket or boots. I started to tear up and cry because of it. "Why would they all forget about me and leave me like this?" I said to myself. After 10 minutes I started to get blisters on my feet so I took my shoes off and held them as I walked barefoot. Could this day get any worse?

Niki POV

I was playing games on my phone until I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and it was Kaori standing there holding a pair of heels and crying. "What are you doing here Kaori and why do you look like this?" I asked her. "Probably because I waited for you at the restaurant?" she said. "Ohh! Oh my god, I'm so sorry Kaori please come in," I said as I pulled her into my embrace. She sobbed on me for a few minutes. "I'm so sorry Kaori. I totally forgot about our date. I was so busy learning the new choreography. Please don't cry because of me. Stay over tonight and we'll have a movie night. How does that sound? I'll get you some of my clothes," I said as I kissed her forehead and went to grab one of my hoodies and sweats."Here, there's a blow dryer in the bathroom and a towel to dry up," I said. She nodded as she went to dry up.

Kaori POV

"So how did you end up like that?" Niki asked me. "After waiting for you for an hour I decided to leave. I called my manager multiple times and he didn't answer so I called the other managers and they didn't answer either. I didn't have any cash with me for a taxi and it was an hour's walk to the nearest atm so I walked 30 minutes in the cold rain to get here." I said. "I feel so bad, I'm so sorry Kaori. What can I do to make it up to you?" he asked. "Buy me chocolate and food cuz I'm starving and after that cuddles," I said. "On my way to the convenience store now," he said.

After 20 minutes he came back with a bunch of snacks, food, and candies. "Gosh you didn't have to buy so much," I said. "Anything to make you feel better baby girl," he whispered in my ear. "Yah what was that haha," I said laughing and blushing. "Nothing, nothing at all," he said then winked. Aish what's with this guy seriously? We ate the Mcdonald's that he had brought and then cuddled on the couch to watch a movie.

Niki POV

We finally finished the movie that Kaori picked and started to clean up. "Are you guys gonna get separate rooms at your new dorm after the world tour?" I asked Kaori. "Yeah but I plan on moving out into an apartment cuz I'm not enjoying these dorms and I can't rely on my unnies for everything," she said. "What if we move in together?" I proposed. "Will our boss let us though?" she asked. "I'm sure he won't care as long as we don't get caught," I said. "Okay then! We'll go apartment cruising after the tour!" she excitingly said. "I need to practice the dance that me, Lily unnie, Ivy unnie, Soojin unnie, and Seyeon unnie are gonna cover," she said. "What are you guys covering?" I asked. "(G)-Idle sunbaenim's My Bag," she said. "Can you do the dance and I'll see if I remember," I said. She did some of it and it hit me that that was the twerking one. "You're gonna be twerking on stage in front of thousands of people?!" I said. "Well, it's part of the dance so yeah," she said. "No! I won't let you!" I said grabbing her from behind. "Let me go, Niki! It tickles!" she said. "No!" I playfully said. "YAH NISHIMURA RIKI!" she said as she kicked my leg. "Nope!" I said. "Fine but don't blame me for this," she said. "For what," I asked. She suddenly kicked my balls. "OWWW KAORI!" I said groaning in pain on the floor. "I warned you," she said. "I hate you," I said. "I love you too!" she said.

 "I love you too!" she said